Gaming Emulation Misc Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - Emulator/Etc Discussion

TeeJayOnefx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cant run the game in 4K 60 FPS! :( Im new to emulation so im not sure If im doing everything right. Can anyone help me? I got all the mods activated.

andsam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of wish the top post of this thread could be updated to show it has 1.3.0 mods. I spent awhile not updating my game because I didn't know how to find them.

Citrus333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty, I'll try some of that then. I figured it was probably my hardware since I was just running the game and emulator as-is, no mods or anything like that.

Vulkan definitely works best and should help, but the game isn't perfect. I have basically the best computer you can get and don't get a consistent 60 fps always.
Post automatically merged:

I also do not know how to run XC3 1.3.0 in 60 fps... there are no mods available anywhere.

Just play 1.2 and use the 60 FPS mods, why update to 1.3?

petitoupou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I also do not know how to run XC3 1.3.0 in 60 fps... there are no mods available anywhere.
The 60 FPS mod for 1.3.0 was posted here. Look at couple of page back on page 50, and there is even a small guide page 51. There is even a guide on how to make it work. I do play it.
Post automatically merged:

I cant run the game in 4K 60 FPS! :( Im new to emulation so im not sure If im doing everything right. Can anyone help me? I got all the mods activated.
You can use the config in that video description:
Test it. It works flawlessly for me.

Last edited by petitoupou,

edersiyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
honestly of all the Xeno games 3 has been the best... no random crashes (so far). shaders and textures go crazy sometimes but i just save and reload. 30 fps all the time. mods being awesome. the only problem is blue/red particles not showing sometimes...

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Came back here after several months due to the DLC coming out and figured I should get back into the swing of things. I never tried DLC wave 3 so I figured I'd try with that. I updated Yuzu with all the new versions of the mods for 1.3, got the newest Yuzu EA build and started up the game...and I'm getting frames in the single digits. I have no idea what changed. After tweaking a few things and seeing no improvement I decided to move everything over to Ryujinx, which was fine for frames. However, Ryujinx crashes whenever I look at the two enemy groups fighting (you know, the one where you're supposed to pick a side). I have no idea what causes this, but I feel vaguely like I encountered it before and I cannot for the life of me remember what I did to fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions for either of these problems?

Edit: At the very least I figured out the Ryujinx one. Apparently it wasn't playing nice with one of my cheats. But I disabled that and it works fine now. No idea why Yuzu (which was the better of the two the last time I played) has tanked so much in performance, but Ryujinx should work for the new DLC I imagine.

Last edited by cleanhovbot,

ReiSakisaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Came back here after several months due to the DLC coming out and figured I should get back into the swing of things. I never tried DLC wave 3 so I figured I'd try with that. I updated Yuzu with all the new versions of the mods for 1.3, got the newest Yuzu EA build and started up the game...and I'm getting frames in the single digits. I have no idea what changed. After tweaking a few things and seeing no improvement I decided to move everything over to Ryujinx, which was fine for frames. However, Ryujinx crashes whenever I look at the two enemy groups fighting (you know, the one where you're supposed to pick a side). I have no idea what causes this, but I feel vaguely like I encountered it before and I cannot for the life of me remember what I did to fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions for either of these problems?

Edit: At the very least I figured out the Ryujinx one. Apparently it wasn't playing nice with one of my cheats. But I disabled that and it works fine now. No idea why Yuzu (which was the better of the two the last time I played) has tanked so much in performance, but Ryujinx should work for the new DLC I imagine.
Did you change the graphics accuracy to high? It should be set to normal. And CPU should also be set to auto. You also shouldn't set two mods that modify resolution together, like 2K and Emu Scaler Enabler. As that just acts as supersampling.

Reactions: cleanhovbot

cleanhovbot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you change the graphics accuracy to high? It should be set to normal. And CPU should also be set to auto. You also shouldn't set two mods that modify resolution together, like 2K and Emu Scaler Enabler. As that just acts as supersampling.
Good call. I had it set on high and both of those mods. Set it normal and removed the scaler enabler and it works just like it used to. Cheers.

ReiSakisaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can't enter the cheat thread for XC3. My browser just warns me that it contains harmful programs. And even if I open it on my VM, it behaves very sus. Can anyone contact the moderators?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a no chain attack music cheat for 1.3 yet?

No cheat for it

1682436628257.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol