Xbox 360 4GB.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Cloak519, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Cloak519
    OP

Cloak519 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 7, 2010
    I was wondering if it's worth buying the 360 Slim in the 4GB model.
    I can't imagine a save file for a single game ever exceeding 32MB but I'm not too sure.
    The bummer is the DLC, but I doubt I'd buy anything... I guess I'd try game demos but they're usually around 1GB from what I've been told, so I'm okay for that really.
    However I did read on Amazon that the 4GB model doesn't have a hard-drive and instead relies on flash memory, making it incompatible with some online games.
    I'm not sure whether the guy was just talking crap or not so I thought I'd ask the experts.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks [​IMG].

2. hundshamer

hundshamer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Blacklisted Trader
    May 22, 2009
    United States
    Two ideas. You can either make a 16gb USB into memory stick through NXE, or you can buy 250GB sata and install yourself. Here is a list of compatable drives:

WD Scorpio Series BEVS/BEAS
    WD Scorpio Blue Series BEVS/BEVT/BPVT
    WD Scorpio Black Series BEKT/BJKT
    WD VelociRaptor Series
    WD AV-25 Series BUDT

3. Joktan

Joktan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 5, 2010
    United States
    In a big mansion...in Rancoon
    or just get a reg flash drive and use that for memeory...i have a 4gb one and its all i need for now...so i have about 8 gb all together...halo odst and halo reach are the only games that i know of that you cant play online coop campaign...and i heard that they are trying to fix that as of now but dont quote me on that.

4. hundshamer

hundshamer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Blacklisted Trader
    May 22, 2009
    United States
    That was my first suggestion and you can create up to 16GB of memory on a USB flashdrive/HDD. I offered up the other one as you can find an internal HDD for $52.23 USD at newegg here, instead of paying M$ $130 for one.

5. Cloak519
    OP

Cloak519 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 7, 2010
    It's sorted, I'm getting a 250GB in a month. Can't wait. DR2 ftw.