Gaming Xbox 360 4GB.

Cloak519

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was wondering if it's worth buying the 360 Slim in the 4GB model.
I can't imagine a save file for a single game ever exceeding 32MB but I'm not too sure.
The bummer is the DLC, but I doubt I'd buy anything... I guess I'd try game demos but they're usually around 1GB from what I've been told, so I'm okay for that really.
However I did read on Amazon that the 4GB model doesn't have a hard-drive and instead relies on flash memory, making it incompatible with some online games.
I'm not sure whether the guy was just talking crap or not so I thought I'd ask the experts.
Any ideas?
Thanks
smile.gif

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two ideas. You can either make a 16gb USB into memory stick through NXE, or you can buy 250GB sata and install yourself. Here is a list of compatable drives:

WD Scorpio Series BEVS/BEAS
WD Scorpio Blue Series BEVS/BEVT/BPVT
WD Scorpio Black Series BEKT/BJKT
WD VelociRaptor Series
WD AV-25 Series BUDT

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or just get a reg flash drive and use that for memeory...i have a 4gb one and its all i need for now...so i have about 8 gb all together...halo odst and halo reach are the only games that i know of that you cant play online coop campaign...and i heard that they are trying to fix that as of now but dont quote me on that.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hundshamer said:
Two ideas. You can either make a 16gb USB into memory stick through NXE...

QUOTE(Joktan @ Oct 8 2010, 12:58 PM) or just get a reg flash drive and use that for memeory...i have a 4gb one and its all i need for now...so i have about 8 gb all together...halo odst and halo reach are the only games that i know of that you cant play online coop campaign...and i heard that they are trying to fix that as of now but dont quote me on that.
That was my first suggestion and you can create up to 16GB of memory on a USB flashdrive/HDD. I offered up the other one as you can find an internal HDD for $52.23 USD at newegg here, instead of paying M$ $130 for one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: :creep: +1