Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

Mr_P

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey man, I appreciate your help, but I know how to launch backups :P

Currently I'm using MK8 without updates because it's the only version that works with Loadiine + Mii Maker method (I noticed that reading the compatibility list), but it should work updated using the Smash Bros method.

But sadly I cannot manage to run Loadiine via Smash Bros. It redirects me to the Mii Maker when I press the "A" button. I don't know if this happened to anyone else before, or if it's just my console.
No - it happens all the time to me too, the method I done above always loads mine. Like you said though the MK8 update has known issues with loadiine

Reactions: stsaerox

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If you're asking because of the WUP Downloader: Don't give a "vXXX" number at the end, just end it with the title ID.

Yeah thats correct, this is what I do always. I've tried it at first but it didn't work. Maybe I had the old wget.exe version. Thank you

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the noob questions, but after I download the game files from NUSgrabber and
I get the following folder:
7d6ee31698.png

Do I need to decrypt these files? Is that what the title key is used for?
Do I get the updates and System files using NUsgrabber aswell?
and do these files work if I use Loadliine instead of installing directly to nand with the browser?

Thanks

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help here. I know how to update games. But where can I find the 5.5.0 download? the usa download you link didn't work. I went on browser and open wub installer. waited at the wii menu for 30 mins. nothing got installed. what am I doing wrong here? Is it my SD card?

Last edited by RareKirby,

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please, very frustrated, Mario Maker USA and Smash Bros USA prompting System update when trying to play (spoofed to 5.5)
Ive tried downloading from NUS, same results, what is the actual Updated Version number for these games???

Mario Maker USA ? v96 ? 189mb
Smash Bros USA? v160? 1.71gb

Help...

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Please, very frustrated, Mario Maker USA and Smash Bros USA prompting System update when trying to play (spoofed to 5.5)
Ive tried downloading from NUS, same results, what is the actual Updated Version number for these games???

Mario Maker USA ? v96 ? 189mb
Smash Bros USA? v160? 1.71gb

Help...
You can find the latest version numbers here:
http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are outdated.

How else does a person know what the next version number would be? do they go up by 16 numbers at a time or what?
Whats the math behind the version numbers?
If you look at crediar's past post he has a sure fire way of getting the latest version number. Some link that you goto, then you you copy the number from that link, then you past it in another link and find your title and you get the latest update.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
These are outdated.

How else does a person know what the next version number would be? do they go up by 16 numbers at a time or what?
Whats the math behind the version numbers?
What TheZander said, but you can also use math for a good bit of titles. 0 or 1 -> 16 -> 32 -> 48 -> 64 -> 80 -> 96 -> 112 -> 128 etc.

If you just try to use math, remember some titles have longer jumps, and possibly non-linear version numbers. 0 -> 32 -> 48 -> 96 -> 192

Because the version number can be different for each individual game's "update 1", "update 2", etc, it's easier to just look imo.

xman099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have anyone's spoofed console been successfully (unfortunately) updated to 5.5.1?

I remember there was a concern when the spoofing method coming out. We did not know whether spoofed console could be updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I liked the cameo the original cast did
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I heard a member of the original cast died
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rest of the plot was just average
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Egon was the best character
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My favorite was the Key master in the first one, "Ok, who brought the dog?" - Rick Moranis
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was way better than that ghostbusters: frozen in women power one
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was kind of a passing the torch idea which I didn't hate finally
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta be more specific nes one was garbage 360 was decent
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea 360/ps3 one I meant, I don't remember the Nes one tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I never played that one.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, me neither
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 gotta be more specific, there were 2 on the NES and one of them was pretty decent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    deleted my newgrounds account
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc of shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have shame?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, made a new one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, who would win
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Every character from HH/HB (hazbin hotel/helluva boss) VS Dante (devil may cry), Doom Guy (doom) and V1(ultrakill)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fairly odd parents
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fairly odd parents