Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

frown.gif

L

lan1982

OP
Anyone know if its a port of the xbox version??? hard to tell from the scans but some scene looks a little simliar to xbox version??

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the link drz.

I appreciate it is only a demo but did that look far easier than it should have been?

I suppose I had better mention graphics, the camera it was shot from was not the best (look at the reds) but they certainly are some of the best I have seen the DS squeeze out, not sure about the fixed/on rails camera but I could learn to deal with it.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
The graphics do look good, but the controls seem overly complicated.

I hated how almost everything on Mario Hoops was stylus controlled and required memorizing a ton of tap/slide combos. That's what this video reminds me of.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I'd love to have a classic style one I think it'll be a good game, the developers wouldn't want to sully the game series reputation with a dud.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This looks very promising. I really hope they do this game right. I haven't ever beaten a Ninja Gaiden, since I never played the MS or Sony console versions, and the NES versions are amazingly hard.

It's good to see a developer using the DS in unique ways, hopefully the touch screen interface feels good. I'm intrigued by their choice to go with the Book style positioning. Seems to make sense based on the camera angle positioning (more helpful to see ahead of you than on either side of you).

Fall of this year! Sweet. What a great lineup for this next fall/winter for Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people...