Wow... 'Soulja Boy' gets his own videogame.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
souljaboy.jpg

"Who said bragging on the internet never got you anywhere? Rapper Soulja Boy has revealed that his challenge to Xbox 360 owners led directly to the creation of a Soulja Boy video game.

After being lauded for his erudite review of Braid, the young rapper went on to issue a blanket challenge to all Xbox 360 owners in October, challenging them to take him on in Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, GTA 4 or Gears of War. The rest, as they say, is now history. From an interview on Complex.com:

QUOTE said:
Soulja Boy video game is coming for Xbox 360 in 2009. After I put the Xbox 360 challenge up on the Internet, it was over all these video game sites. And a couple video game companies hit me up on my email because I put the email on there too. And hit me up like, “Blah, blah, blah, blah.” So I was like, “Oh snaps!” So I forwarded to my management, and they forwarded to my label. And now we’re doing the video game.

No word on what video game company is working on the title, but I'm sure their PR department is pissing themselves right about now."

Source

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I lol'd when he said his inspiration was 50 cent.
He doesn't even deserve to be famous and yet he's getting his own video game.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holaitsme said:
I lol'd when he said his inspiration was 50 cent.
He doesn't even deserve to be famous and yet he's getting his own video game.

Maybe if we are lucky enough he will get shot 9 times :-) And he can say he got the inspiration from 50 cent.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
War said:
Rapper Soulja Boy has revealed that his challenge to Xbox 360 owners led directly to the creation of a Soulja Boy video game.

Wait... He's actually a rapper? And there I was thinking he was someone who just spat nonsense over a bunch of beats. ._." Ah well. I'm sure Soulja Boy The Video Game will be the best game ever made, even better than Superman 64. I mean, nothing could ever beat how good Superman 64 was. *Cough*
rolleyes.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
they should do it on the wii.
you'll crank the soulja boy with the wii remote/nunchuck and an included dancepad

but seriously this sounds like an awful idea

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Omg... its final. The world is ending and this proves it. He had 1 hit song. That I swear was written by 6 year olds. With some hideous dance moves. and he gets a video game..

I made some pancakes.. my family liked them. should I get a video game?

Sstew's Pancake flipper.

Sounds better than this game >.>

I hope it sells 1 copy. and the 1 copy it sells, this Soulja Boy will have bought it himself.

Zarkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...everyone talked about this douchebag at school last year, I hated his guts, I heard his song once, but I forgot how awful itwas. SO I looked up the actual song and nearly vomited

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips