Wow... 'Soulja Boy' gets his own videogame.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
+1 for the wii suggestion.

"Before starting the game, please unzip your pants and carefully position the wii mote there."

now get ready to superman that hoe!

sleep.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't need another BS shovelware especially for a rap song, that sounds I can easily get a record deal for making one song! If Solider Boy believes he can make a quick buck on a Next-Gen console then so beat it. I don't any Nintendo fan will buy his crap!

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zarkz said:
...everyone talked about this douchebag at school last year, I hated his guts, I heard his song once, but I forgot how awful itwas. SO I looked up the actual song and nearly vomited
Haha. i also remember this fad during high school. I dont really know whats so good about that retarded dance?
wtf.gif

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Soulja Boy is such a douche, you should look at his halo 3 videos lol. Its basically him and his noob friends killing afk people and probably people they hired to stand still. The funny thing though is his video of himself getting freaked out because some dude changed his password for his myspace and youtube.

As for the game you will probably be able to buy it from a bargain bin at a carwash for $2.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just look at his fashion/clothing. He looks like a slopply dressed 5 year old dressed for his birthday party.

Posts merged

Just look at his fashion/clothing. He looks like a slopply dressed 5 year old child dressed for his birthday party.

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Now, you can say whatever bad things you want about Soulja Boy and his music, and you'd probably be right.

BUT. He reviewed Braid. And it was without a doubt, the most true videogame review I have ever seen.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ferrariman said:
I want that dinner plate watch so I can finally eat more conveniently while standing up.

LOL LOL LOL

the dance wasnt THAT bad

wtf will it be like?????

nd i thort he woz dead...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb