Hacking Working N64 emulator?

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sure the Wii would never be powerful enough to run a homebrew emulator for the N64 at any playable level, unless it was figured out how to exploit Nintendo's optimisation. I would imagine Nintendo had some difficulties with this themselves.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
mr deez said:
Pretty sure the Wii would never be powerful enough to run a homebrew emulator for the N64 at any playable level.

i wouldn't think so negative, now the VC has been hacked it's only a matter of time until someone exploits it and we have a working n64 homebrew channel, there is already posts about people swapping the wad files with other roms and they are working.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
mr deez said:
Pretty sure the Wii would never be powerful enough to run a homebrew emulator for the N64 at any playable level.

i wouldn't think so negative, now the VC has been hacked it's only a matter of time until someone exploits it and we have a working n64 homebrew channel, there is already posts about people swapping the wad files with other roms and they are working.

Agreed - thats pretty likely to happen, guess I'm just being pedantic as it's not an 'emulator' as such, just exploiting a wii function.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter