emulation on Wii

Amuro-san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the PS1 emulator for Wii is becoming excellent and this makes me think about other emulators for Wii, one of them is an emulator that is basically abandoned on all platforms: N64, which I particularly consider a platform abandoned by emulation, and the DS, which is basically a one of the best platforms ever made but the emulator is currently abandoned on the Wii

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, a PS2 emulator existed for the Wii?

No but a Dreamcast emulator was in the works. It was started and then abandoned before any further progress. Saturn and N64 emulation have come a long long way since the days of Wii homebrew starting so I have more hope that someone may one day use the knowledge we have in 2023 and start anew on those consoles. Even though N64 emulation on Wii is actually quite excellent contrary to popular belief.

Amuro-san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No but a Dreamcast emulator was in the works. It was started and then abandoned before any further progress. Saturn and N64 emulation have come a long long way since the days of Wii homebrew starting so I have more hope that someone may one day use the knowledge we have in 2023 and start anew on those consoles. Even though N64 emulation on Wii is actually quite excellent contrary to popular belief.
despite this, it still presents several problems, who knows, maybe one day they will return

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game