• Does't matter! Sticky this post!

Results are only viewable after voting.

UserMCSkull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
''? You may need to over-ride your built in Windows Defender firewall settings. I've made this simple, just download and extract the stable re-pack below, right-click and run USBHelperLauncher.exe as administrator, when Windows warns you about running the program; click More Info and Run Anyway, then when your firewall protection pops-up; add the exception to both your public and private network. If you would like to make a desktop shortcut for easy access, right-click on the USBHelperLauncher.exe file again and Send to Desktop (Create Shortcut).''
Hi, I accidentally didn't add an exception to my private network, how do I add an exception if Windows doesn't warn me?

kakarato2

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I downloaded Wii U ROM Captain Toad + Update via Wii U USB Helper. Is there aware to repack the main rom + update as one single WUP ?

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded Wii U ROM Captain Toad + Update via Wii U USB Helper. Is there aware to repack the main rom + update as one single WUP ?

So far no, plus you dont need to download the update from USB Helper... you can just use Wii U, i understand tho if its for archiving purposes

NaturalViolence

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or is the wii section completely empty? As in I select it in filters but no games appear in library. 3DS and Wii U seem to work fine though.

NaturalViolence

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bad. Apparently the 3DS shows the games but when you actually try to download them it gives you an error that the service has been shutdown.

The Wii however just doesn't show any games at all.

Reactions: FanNintendo

Flaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Just tried grabbing a Wii game and it works just fine. Try a fresh install and make sure to remove all traces of the application before doing so. Also try a different version.

Momba1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does someone else also have the Problem that a lot of Games, for example a lot of the VC N64 Titles, are missing when you search for them ?

Is there any way to fix this or an alternate Programm that doesnt have this problem ?

Momba1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
iirc, n64 games are not part of the title keys site, so that's probably why they're missing.

Well, fuck.

But why are some of them, like OoT or Majoras Mask, downloadable then ?

And its not only N64. SNES, GBA and so on also miss certain titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-