USB helper (unpacked files)

Rembury

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After choosing wiiu game, update and dlc from usb helper I click on unpack from the bottom right and then download. After the game downloads I then click on verify. When I do that, I then see other types of game folders (like game [BA4EWR] folder) added that aren't in the data: usa: game folder. What are the game files and can I delete them? I know I copy the Data folder to my sd card install folder but what do I do with the folders I mentioned above. Pic included

Attachments

• 16628708673198793863139182540414.jpg
    16628708673198793863139182540414.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 113

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.😊

After choosing wiiu game, update and dlc from usb helper I click on unpack from the bottom right and then download. After the game downloads I then click on verify. When I do that, I then see other types of game folders (like game [BA4EWR] folder) added that aren't in the data: usa: game folder. What are the game files and can I delete them? I know I copy the Data folder to my sd card install folder but what do I do with the folders I mentioned above. Pic included

Regarding to what you have downloaded,the other Folders contains,depending which
Type of Game it is (eShop / Disc etc.) the associated,if selected during download,Updates and DLC Content.

Other Stuff could be GameCube Injects,Emulators etc. if you downloaded them.

Rembury

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning. These are Wiiu games. I thought the only.folder we had to copy to SD is the DATA folder, which contains the Game, Update and DLC. Is that not correct? There is so much misleading and different info I don't know what's accurate.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.😊

Good morning. These are Wiiu games. I thought the only.folder we had to copy to SD is the DATA folder, which contains the Game, Update and DLC. Is that not correct? There is so much misleading and different info I don't know what's accurate.
The USB Helper creates all this Folders on the selected Download automatically.:)

As you correctly said,only this Folders are needed:

SD Card:\DATA\EUR or USA\DLCS
SD Card:\DATA\EUR or USA\UPDATES
SD Card:\DATA\EUR or USA\GAMES
SD Card:\DATA\EUR or USA\ESHOP (if the selected/downloaded Game is an eShop Game only)

SD Card:\DATA\ALL - honestly I do not know about this Folders,but sometimes it maybe downloads some Games here...:unsure:

But if you use the "Copy to SD Card" Option everything will be transferred to your SD Card,I am pretty sure...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm