Wood R4 v1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WOW! Thanks, now my old dusty m3simply can be used again!!
wink.gif

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is it wrong that the almost constant mention of people saying thing likes "my Wood R4" around the forum is starting to make me chuckle every time I read it?

lol, I guess R4 isn't that bad... it's always good for a laugh.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Pseudonym said:
QUOTE said:
Support:
There is confirmation that this is working on the Original R4, the R4 SD clones, and the M3 Simply.

What is the R4 SD?
unsure.gif

the r4 clone which only supports 1 and 2 gb msd cards. this is the one most sites are selling, and i'm pretty sure its the one on shoptemp. i don't remember much else about it. i'm not sure who produced it or if the hardware is the same.

-another world

D

Deleted User

I want to know there was a way that I can use both YSMENU and WOOD with the same save file name instead of renaming all of them.

kniteowl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sweet, now my sister's R4 lives again!... well she already purchased Pokemon SS, but she can play HG now.

Why R4 Wood? wouldn't r4pg be a better name? since it's using the same firmware as the acekart rpg?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i could not find a proper compatibility list but as on page 2 its written that it works for alice, SS/GG and deca... i dont think there is anything else to ask
thanks a lot for helping us out... possibly the best news i have heard about the r4 since 1.18 (and the announcement that it is going to support SDHC)... i guess my avatar nick got stronger

and this release is all over the internet...

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kniteowl said:
Sweet, now my sister's R4 lives again!... well she already purchased Pokemon SS, but she can play HG now.

Why R4 Wood? wouldn't r4pg be a better name? since it's using the same firmware as the acekart rpg?
Works on R4 and his name is Yellow Wood Goblin.

R4 Yellow sounds odd, R4 Goblin sounds like it hates r4s, Yellow R4 is retarded, Goblin r4 makes it a goblin named r4, and r4 wood just is weird.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

diando said:
I want to know there was a way that I can use both YSMENU and WOOD with the same save file name instead of renaming all of them.

Found a way to have the same file ext name on YSMENU AND WOOD. I did it the Easy Way.

Under the Ysmenu.ini settings there is an option to change the extension of save.

Just Change THIS
; Extension of Save (use .sav usually)
EXT_SAV=.sav

TO THIS
; Extension of Save (use .sav usually)
EXT_SAV=.nds.sav

Then the extension of the saves will be the same

Fixed my own probs like a MAN
would.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
^Honestly, that's kinda obvious if you open up the .ini.

Exbaddude said:
Gunmaster51 said:
Exbaddude said:
Gunmaster51 said:
Umm I'm having a problem. After putting the rpg files in my sd card and booting up my regular r4, it gets stuck on loading. Firmware v 1.18 works on it though. I also tried it on on my r4 clone (r4 ultra its called) with the same results. I guess this means my regular r4 was a fake. All those years and I never knew...
Try blowing your MicroSD and R4. It worked for me! I always get loading...

I tried doing that but no luck. Thanks anyway. Gonna put my two r4s back in the closet and pick up my acekard 2i again. And a little advice to lolzed and others like him, you should really put a stop to your stuck up attitude. If people wanna keep using R4 its their choice and they don't need to take your insults.

Me? D:

What did he do? Quite honestly, he was telling the truth. My bro's R4 got stuck on loading, blew in the SD card slot, and it worked!

Linkpal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, the only problem I've run into is that WarioWare DIY saves significantly slower than YSMenu does, almost lagging to a point of freezing, with weird audio irregularities.

Hmm...most troubling. Good thing YSMenu doesn't have to be a replacement firmware! This is much nicer in all other respects. Love it!

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Dopply said:
Hmmm, the only problem I've run into is that WarioWare DIY saves significantly slower than YSMenu does, almost lagging to a point of freezing, with weird audio irregularities.

Hmm...most troubling. Good thing YSMenu doesn't have to be a replacement firmware! This is much nicer in all other respects. Love it!

My WarioWare D.I.Y. doesn't even detect my save...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, 🤗