Hacking Wood R4 (.NDS files to load Wood R4)(CK3)

RudElph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep It's an Advance and would never work with wood.
There are always possibilities of it working someday, please dont apply things if u dont have the knowledge of actually knowing so.
Seriously! You’re defending this card!

I would speculate there is almost 100% probability that this card would never have official support for Wood firmware and around 98% that it will never have a hacked version running either. Tempers need to be well aware of this before they waste money on more poorly supported R4 clones.

Their firmware is hacked version of wood with a TT game launcher. You can put newest infolib.dat, extinfo.dat for run newest games.

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I will right now try to figure out the cause of the non-working .nds files and trying to get it fixed, means also that older .nds files will be reuploaded.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not think R4iDSN and R4iGold needed decrypting. In the past I have just renamed the _DS_MENU.DAT or _DSMENU.DAT to xxxxxxx.nds.

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Could the user: 'CoolRomgamer2011' remove the following files:
Code:
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.45
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.46
Wood R4 (.NDS) v1.47
When this is done i upload all versions, thank you.
-CK3

PikaPika677

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not working on my R4 III. Here's what I did:
1.) Downloaded the WAIO v1.16 firmware and unpacked it
2.) Launched the Installer and installed the files onto the root of my card
3.) Booted up the R4 and went to _rpg and tried ALL of the loaders
4.) Each one I tried failed to load

Did I do something wrong?

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting sicking tired of this guy uploading work that im supposed to do and uses my name for it.
Dont download the newer versions under the name ov Coolromgamer as i cant assure they are safe.

TheBrenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there going to be .nds launchers for 1.49? Do you know if they work with Black and White 2... some people said it does. Also to the R4 III owner I think you need to use the .nds version. That's what I had to use at least.

ShadowtearX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there going to be .nds launchers for 1.49? Do you know if they work with Black and White 2... some people said it does. Also to the R4 III owner I think you need to use the .nds version. That's what I had to use at least.

Pokémon Black & White 2 isnt yet supported by Wood R4 firmwares 1.49, we have to wait for a newer upload for v1.50, or if YWG understands the hype most likely withing a few days v1.49.1 or something.
I'm uploading the .NDS files now.

Turn on AP Patch - cheats/reset off then it should work just fine

temps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone get this working with the R4i Gold Plus ? It "almost" works on mine .. the .nds file runs but that's all

temps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Pong.. That's a shame. I did try 1.43 wood and that did run better than 1.49 but the games didn't load. I'm aware of the official downloads thanks, the problem is that their .dats are way behind the latest ones - which I get elsewhere anyway.

Why aren't the R4i Gold Plus cards supported?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...