Hacking Wood R4 for Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKevin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I installed the Wood R4 for 4li from the first post and it works, I guess, but I can't start a game. If I try to start a game I get this: "Processing, dont power off"
What to do?

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
iKevin said:
I installed the Wood R4 for 4li from the first post and it works, I guess, but I can't start a game. If I try to start a game I get this: "Processing, dont power off"
What to do?

Read the complete topic, there are still some problems that need to be fixed/figured out

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Spidy1000 said:
iKevin said:
What to do?

Read the complete topic, there are still some problems that need to be fixed/figured out
i heard that the WoodR4 1.06 was going to be released this week?is it true?cause i dont see that happening...its sunday already a nothing.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
goncalodoom said:
Spidy1000 said:
iKevin said:
What to do?

i heard that the WoodR4 1.06 was going to be released this week?is it true?cause i dont see that happening...its sunday already a nothing.
source?

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
The 1.05.9* file is nothing but what is posted on this thread, with a version number edit.

@Rockstar

You should add the source to the first post.

Edit: I wanted to cleanup my mistake so it was read more smoothly, but I thought it wise to add that it was edited by Sinkhead and the * represents where the edit was made, because of my foolishness. Thank you.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(off-topic)
flamingo, every time i see your avatar i am hypnotized. can you tell me or PM me what it is from? i'm fascinated. >.>

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hmmm... on my friends R4 Upgrade (Firmware R4 III English Version), it cant get the save data. I just get a 'Could not access save data, please turn off DS and re-insert' error. And this happens on every game! Any help?

flamingo24

Trophies
XP
Country
I walked into that one. Anyway it might work if you use the native kernel for the R4III to create a save file first.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
goncalodoom said:
magicksun said:
noooooo bad karmaa! u leave us alone without any hopeee whaaaaaaaw ='(
well its sad but true,project dead...

Wait, so that's it? Wood R4 for Clones is dead? Damn. Well, is there a solution to the 'save error' error? Every time I create the save in the native kernel (R4III) and then use it in wood, you can't save. EG, Ace Attorney (Any): Try to save and you get a 'Save Failed' message. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw