Hacking Wood R4, EZV 3in1, MMBN Save Issue

Thanatos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Wood R4 the EZV 3in1 (1st version) and I'm wanting to play Megaman Battle Network but no matter what method i try, GBAExploader, different load types in wood i cant get the game to save properly. I read i might need to patch the ROM so got the EZClient and tried that still no change. Other games save just fine, Minish Cap, Megaman and Bass, etc, and I'm getting the same error with MMBN 2. Am i missing something? Do i need to change a setting on the patch with EZClient? Use a different patch client? I would like to play via Woods built in method instead of GBAExploader, one less step. Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Gyron_Oldvic

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Wood R4 the EZV 3in1 (1st version) and I'm wanting to play Megaman Battle Network but no matter what method i try, GBAExploader, different load types in wood i cant get the game to save properly. I read i might need to patch the ROM so got the EZClient and tried that still no change. Other games save just fine, Minish Cap, Megaman and Bass, etc, and I'm getting the same error with MMBN 2. Am i missing something? Do i need to change a setting on the patch with EZClient? Use a different patch client? I would like to play via Woods built in method instead of GBAExploader, one less step. Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Megaman Battle Network 1+2 both use sram so don't need patching. Use clean roms. They work fine with saving in both GBA Exploader 0.58b and Wood. I've just tested them. Is your battery ok in your 3in1?

Thanatos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Megaman Battle Network 1+2 both use sram so don't need patching. Use clean roms. They work fine with saving in both GBA Exploader 0.58b and Wood. I've just tested them. Is your battery ok in your 3in1?

Will try a Rom from another source but i think the original file i tried was clean so more than likely it is the battery. Thanks for the reply really helps narrow that down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY