Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Elvarg said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Elvarg said:
do we make a games folder in out root or a rpg folder?
I don't have a games folder and my R4 works just fine with Wood.

i have alot of games its so my sd thing isnt messy so do i need to put all my games in a rpg folder?

Nooooooo. Make a folder labeled NDS or games or NDS Games or something on the root of your MicroSD card. Place all of your NDS ROM's in there.

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
Elvarg said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Elvarg said:

i have alot of games its so my sd thing isnt messy so do i need to put all my games in a rpg folder?

Nooooooo. Make a folder labeled NDS or games or NDS Games or something on the root of your MicroSD card. Place all of your NDS ROM's in there.

where do i get skins for this.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Elvarg said:
Nathan Drake said:
Elvarg said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Elvarg said:

Any 'ol Acekard skins should work. I don't have a site personally. Try searching the forums.

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
Elvarg said:
Nathan Drake said:
Elvarg said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Elvarg said:

Any 'ol Acekard skins should work. I don't have a site personally. Try searching the forums.

ok wait im stuck i just downloaded a skin and i dont know where to put it heres how my sd root looks like:

-Games

-R4wood.nds

Thats it?

WHAT DO I DO?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Elvarg said:
Nathan Drake said:
Elvarg said:
Nathan Drake said:
Elvarg said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Elvarg said:

ok wait im stuck i just downloaded a skin and i dont know where to put it heres how my sd root looks like:

-Games

-R4wood.nds

Thats it?

WHAT DO I DO?
You are not supposed to have R4wood.nds.

Go back to the download page and download whichever link matches your R4 type. If it's not up there, then I don't know what to do.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name: Yugioh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus (J)
Release number: XXXX
Clean ROM: YES
What the bug is: more like AP. freezes on main phase 1, in story mode, the kids that went to the hideout are gone. also, not sure if it's part of AP, but error connecting to wi-fi.
How you can repeat the bug: be in any duel. as for story mode, wait until they tell you to go to the hideout. (keep heading north)

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Even if the latest firmware ver says it has pokemon black&white EUR ver. fixed, the game always freeze when the professor is going to teach you how to catch a pokemon (i imagine a second before the battle starts)

Anyhow, ill use the patched version, i was just informing this happened with a clean ROM of the black ver. EUR

undercoverjamil

Trophies
XP
Country
for me europe pokemon black and white still have problems
v1.26 firmware

look here
Number 1. I am in battle
dsc00408gl.jpg
dsc00410dl.jpg
Number 2. I select my move
dsc00409zw.jpg
Number 3. This random screen pops up and I can no longer do anything! (Unless I exit by pressing B)
dsc00411rf.jpg
I CANT FIGHT!

I am pretty sure this is some bug in the game. That happens with clean and patched version for me.

z.g

Trophies
XP
Country
WildArms said:
the game always freeze when the professor is going to teach you how to catch a pokemon (i imagine a second before the battle starts)
Pokemon - Black Version (Europe)
crc: E2BEE619
new save
wood 1.26
professor shown me how to catch pokemon, how use pokecenter and so on… dont see any freeze. what wrong with me?

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
z.g said:
WildArms said:
the game always freeze when the professor is going to teach you how to catch a pokemon (i imagine a second before the battle starts)
Pokemon - Black Version (Europe)
crc: E2BEE619
new save
wood 1.26
professor shown me how to catch pokemon, how use pokecenter and so on… dont see any freeze. what wrong with me?

Well, i made the save with wood 1.26, and it always freezed there, tried it like 4 times, but i used the patch version, and it works perfectly

Yamcha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Game name: Black Sigil
Release number: 3851
Clean ROM: YES
What the bug is: random white screen with game freezing in it when entering a random battle in the map
How you can repeat the bug: happens randomsly
Etc: Waiting answer in this topic o/

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On any game, setting rumble to any setting with the EZ 3in1 will result in the high setting.
Really annoying, it's impossible to play games with rumble on the highest setting. (inb4 I can just turn the rumble off)

ywg

Trophies
XP
Country
WildArms said:
Even if the latest firmware ver says it has pokemon black&white EUR ver. fixed, the game always freeze when the professor is going to teach you how to catch a pokemon (i imagine a second before the battle starts)works for me.
Yamcha said:
Game name: Black Sigil
What the bug is: random white screen with game freezing in it when entering a random battle in the map
How you can repeat the bug: happens randomslyplayed about hour, don't get any freeze.
Solution for this both cases:
1. Switch cheats off.
2. Reformat microsd.
3. Check your rom-images.

QUOTE(WiiThoko @ Mar 7 2011, 02:39 AM)
On any game, setting rumble to any setting with the EZ 3in1 will result in the high setting.
Really annoying, it's impossible to play games with rumble on the highest setting. (inb4 I can just turn the rumble off)
really dont understand — that wrong. do you set rumble strength in rom options dialog and after saving it always high. or value correct — but strength always high? anyway i check with my 3in1 — all works as expected.

charroux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wood 1.26 and an R4iDS Gold (r4ids.cn) 8GB SDHC

You can't hide your hidden files in the menu and changing UI themes will hang. "File system settings" menu only shows the soft reset keys setting. There are no "Show hidden files" or "Save extension" options. L+Select is also broken (that toggled hide/show hidden files in 1.25 and earlier).

Is this unique to the R4iDS Gold kernel version?

Yamcha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ywg said:
played about hour, don't get any freeze.
Solution for this both cases:
1. Switch cheats off.
2. Reformat microsd.
3. Check your rom-images.
Thank you, ywg. I'll try this, or save money to buy an oringal or another FC =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC