Wood Firmwares v1.27

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
It keeps corrupting save in radiant history (patched version) rom, definetly it is the fault of this firmware. Checked 1.25 version and everything was allright. (my flashcart is Acekard R.P.G.)

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you AGAIN Yellow Wood Goblin!!!

This one is the best one yet, although to be honest its hard to tell since they all where perfect for me but since the version number is bigger it has to be better! lol

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Another World thank you very much. =) And YWG. Such genius those two!

Anyway, this time i`ve got a question, since Pokemon Blanco / n**** (SPA) were fixed. Do they still need the exp patch to be applied? Or just a clean rom + this firmware should work?

A 1:1 Original R4 here by the way. And thank you

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
This thread is about WoodR4 and not WoodDSTT, so please keep posts relevant to the topic. If you want to whine about the source going closed and the fact that WoodDSTT can't continue then track down the person responsible for WoodDSTT and complain to him about him not releasing the sources. Any further posts about WoodDSTT will be trashed as they are irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Ta muchly.
It's about all wood firmwares...

Check the title of the thread, so the stuff about WoodDSTT is on topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay