Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
Schlupi said:
Off-topic: He? son? I though Another World is female?
frown.gif

its a conversation between a son and his father. the person they are discussing is the "dark-mage another world".

-another world

Ahhhh. I read it all wrong then. XP

I suck. Either way, I LOVE the little stories and things that go along with the Wood updates.

greenwizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I am am one of those people beneficiated for the Woodtt, and I would really love it to continue existing.

But i can can say in his favor of YWG, that he have the rigth to get mad if some ono make derivate from his work and didn't released the source;
but I think he still give the source if someone ask, maybe he closed the SVN in order to make people ask him for the source
so he would know who is doing what with it.

Have anyone emailed him to ask for the source? or people ar just asuming he is not going to give it?

About the WooTT, someone have asked the develper for the source? I think he is around this forum -maybe I am wrong-
but since he uses tripcode in 2ch, someone from japan may leave a post there to ask for it.

Anyways, Wood is an awesome firmware, much better than the original one -i used to have an R4, but it got stolen -.- -
Keep the good work YWG

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
.Darky said:
Alex658 said:
.Darky said:
Just in time for the release of Okamiden. Thanks a lot, YWG.

Okamiden got an early dump some days ago..
Yeah. So?

Today is the retail/Launch day. so yeah you're statement is correct. just in time for the ''real'' release of okamiden.
That was what I meant.

And I feel actually happy to own an R4 because of YWG Haha xd
I had recently bought it before this firmware first came out (Ver 1.04) and I thought like ''shit I wasted my money on an outdated card :S then 10 days later BAM Wood firmwared appeared.

Keep up the good work, and Thank you YWG.
yaynds.gif

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
greenwizard said:
I am am one of those people beneficiated for the Woodtt, and I would really love it to continue existing.

But i can can say in his favor of YWG, that he have the rigth to get mad if some ono make derivate from his work and didn't released the source;
but I think he still give the source if someone ask, maybe he closed the SVN in order to make people ask him for the source
so he would know who is doing what with it.

Have anyone emailed him to ask for the source? or people ar just asuming he is not going to give it?

About the WooTT, someone have asked the develper for the source? I think he is around this forum -maybe I am wrong-
but since he uses tripcode in 2ch, someone from japan may leave a post there to ask for it.

Anyways, Wood is an awesome firmware, much better than the original one -i used to have an R4, but it got stolen -.- -
Keep the good work YWG

totally agree =)

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread is about WoodR4 and not WoodDSTT, so please keep posts relevant to the topic. If you want to whine about the source going closed and the fact that WoodDSTT can't continue then track down the person responsible for WoodDSTT and complain to him about him not releasing the sources. Any further posts about WoodDSTT will be trashed as they are irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Ta muchly.

Lord-D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lord-D said:
I hope someone can explain this problem I have since the last versions.
When you press "SELECT" you can change the view of your games. But when start a game and then go back to menu or shutt your DS down and late on, the view is the normal one (big icons).
You have to change the view settings in options menu to make it permanent. Is this a bug?

Really no one got same issue?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Lord-D said:
Lord-D said:
I hope someone can explain this problem I have since the last versions.
When you press "SELECT" you can change the view of your games. But when start a game and then go back to menu or shutt your DS down and late on, the view is the normal one (big icons).
You have to change the view settings in options menu to make it permanent. Is this a bug?

Really no one got same issue?
Press start menu
press right shoulder button to get to "interface settings"
press down to highlight "Filelist style"
Change it to "Old School"
Press A twice

I went back all the way to wood 1.04 to check, and the ui behaves the same, so I don't think it's a bug.

NFK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
hm...say i want to update, but i don't want to lose my custom settings. How can i do it? or am i forced to do a complete firmware overwrite?

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
NFK said:
hm...say i want to update, but i don't want to lose my custom settings. How can i do it? or am i forced to do a complete firmware overwrite?

Backup the globalsettings.ini file which is located inside the _rpg folder, and copy it back after you upgraded the firmware. this is where all the settings are stored.
Though I like to reset the settings every time I update. as something new may have been added to the menu and I can find it this way.

NFK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Alex658 said:
NFK said:

Backup the globalsettings.ini file which is located inside the _rpg folder, and copy it back after you upgraded the firmware. this is where all the settings are stored.
Though I like to reset the settings every time I update. as something new may have been added to the menu and I can find it this way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it