Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pyrmon said:
Velotix said:
Pyrmon said:
She only got 11 months? She ruined the guy's life and she gets 11 months? What the FUCK?!?
She should get locked up in a mental hospital. Damn bitch.
This. This to infinity.
You mean:
[...What the FUCK?!?...Damn bitch.]? ?

Actually, I'm pretty sure he meant what he originally posted.

Also, she should pay him every month, seeing as he can no longer work due to her she should work for him.

Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Narin is next
smile.gif

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This woman obviously suffers from borderline personality disorder. I surely hope that along with her punishment some court ordered counseling or therapy was issued or at least suggested, but then that leads the discussion in the path of do we rehabilitate or simply incarcerate people for crimes.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Jesus christ, you ram a car into a person because he "cheated"? in a f-in video game?, what is wrong with this person ? This qualify as an attempted murder isn't it? Why she is only getting 11 month, the guy got damaged for LIFE

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoyalCardMan said:
clegion said:
Jesus christ, you ram a car into a person because he "cheated"? in a f-in video game?, what is wrong with this person ? This qualify as an attempted murder isn't it? Why she is only getting 11 month, the guy got damaged for LIFE
She is a woman. They would just feel guilty for putting a woman jail for attempted murder. Besides, the women's group would probably start protesting that they were being discriminating to women if they did that.
wtf.gif
Wat? Not throwing a woman in jail for attempted murder because you'd feel guilty is discrimination.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well that's nice... I hope there is some unannounced reason as to why her punishment is so minimal.

TheDarkSeed said:
RoyalCardMan said:
clegion said:
She is a woman. They would just feel guilty for putting a woman jail for attempted murder. Besides, the women's group would probably start protesting that they were being discriminating to women if they did that.
wtf.gif
Wat? Not throwing a woman in jail for attempted murder because you'd feel guilty is discrimination.
My advice is to ignore him >_>;

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoyalCardMan said:
FrozenIndignation said:
Well that's nice... I hope there is some unannounced reason as to why her punishment is so minimal.

TheDarkSeed said:
RoyalCardMan said:
clegion said:
wtf.gif
My advice is to ignore him >_>;
Hey it is true. Don't tell him to ignore me. It is true.
I hope your joking because that's just...wow.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoyalCardMan said:
clegion said:

No man. Women have been convicted of attempted murder many many times, all around the world.
Now they may not have pursued this level of conviction because they thought the case to be too weak to win,
but I seriously doubt it was due to fear of some "women's rights group" protesting.
Could you seriously see any angle where you would want to protest in favor of this woman?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If not Attempted Murder, Assault with intent to do great bodily harm should be the charge. She hit him with the effing car TWICE!!!

Although, my wife gets pretty crazy when we play Soul Calibur...I'm not sure she would ever hit me with the car over it.

Vulpes Abnocto said:
RoyalCardMan said:
clegion said:

No man. Women have been convicted of attempted murder many many times, all around the world.
Now they may not have pursued this level of conviction because they thought the case to be too weak to win,
but I seriously doubt it was due to fear of some "women's rights group" protesting.
Could you seriously see any angle where you would want to protest in favor of this woman?

my advice is to ignore him...seriously...

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
If not Attempted Murder, Assault with intent to do great bodily harm should be the charge. She hit him with the effing car TWICE!!!

Although, my wife gets pretty crazy when we play Soul Calibur...I'm not sure she would ever hit me with the car over it.

Vulpes Abnocto said:
RoyalCardMan said:
clegion said:

my advice is to ignore him...seriously...
My post was stupid. Ignore me. I will delete it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro