Woman Runs Over Boyfriend

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is retarded She TRIED to murder him. SHes an unstable retard. Honestly like every1 else says. If it was a man hitting a women he would be in jail for like 3 years. This is BS. Women man.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow her end-punishment seems light for the amount of irrecoverable damage caused to the guy.

Brain trauma is never safe.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psh looks like she was the one who was using cheats in GTA if all she gave him was brain trauma. I mean if you've played GTA you would have at least picked up the knowledge to kill someone with a car.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loving video game over his girlfriend is ridiculous. He need to think twice. Loving girlfriend or boyfriend is more important than video game. This girl is stupid to runs over boyfriend.. Thats stupid and she need to get help~!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
She's an ugly bitch anyways... If I was with her, I'd find a way to run myself over!

Please note I would never speak rudely like that of anyone unless they did something terrible, like this "person" did.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
She only got 11 months? She ruined the guy's life and she gets 11 months? What the FUCK?!?
She should get locked up in a mental hospital. Damn bitch.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
my boyfriend has at least 3 women on his ps3 friend list do i run him over? no that is what sick people would do, Jesus christ! also what console where they arguing over and what game?, it dosn't say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one