ROM Hack [WIP] Yo-kai Watch 1 Switch English Translation Project

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I strictly use hacked Switch offline with save transfers, save edits and cheats without ban for 4 years now, so if I put English mod in it so would increase the risk or just same risk as save transfers and cheats?
nothing is guaranteed, use any kind of hacks at your own risk

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nothing is guaranteed, use any kind of hacks at your own risk
I'm asking about category risk, so use English patch/mod is same category risk as use cheat in single player (low risk) or same category risk as pirated contents or install NSP (high risk to guarantee ban). I notice that mod use LayeredFS.

It does help me to determine if I need emuNAND or not.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: JeepX87

Ogralus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's a night thing but there needs to be a patch for this because I have to sleep until day for him to cooperate if it's in Eddie's chapter save before you and Eddie get in the museum or get there before full midnight
Hi I have a problem…. Anyone have a bug with mirapo!? I start the chapter on the museum and I just can’t warp!! Neither get out warping from the night museum… so I’m stock here!!… I can’t go any further in the game…

Ogralus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also this happens in normal gameplay not just hacking or modding so you don't have to worry about it it's normal probably because Baku is in the room at the moment
I don't know if it's a night thing but there needs to be a patch for this because I have to sleep until day for him to cooperate if it's in Eddie's chapter save before you and Eddie get in the museum or get there before full midnight

Reactions: IgnotusP

IgnotusP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi I updated all to 1.3.0 and the English patch work fine… but

How do I updated the cheat file?
When I open Edison To enable cheat I got this message

“Cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match!”

What’s is the correct address on contents and the right cheat file name? Thanks

IgnotusP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Now it works with the 1.3.0 version and the new English patch. Now I can’t use cheats

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Now it works with the 1.3.0 version and the new English patch. Now I can’t use cheats
This is not related to this mod.
Each cheat must be designed to work with specific version. Ask original author of cheat to update it.
Don't ask about them in this topic as it's irrelevant to your issue.

Reactions: IgnotusP

tsel

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I got back into my GBAtemp account just to come comment on this. Thank you so much to Kota and everyone who contributed to this project for your hard work! It's a real joy to get to replay YKW1 on the big screen :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum