Status
Not open for further replies.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To remove the shinyness just change the PID. It must be a hex string though so only 0-9 and A-F for each character.

I'll make it so that when you click the button again it removes the shinyness. I'll add that in tomorrow, heading off for the night.

Also a gender modifier? Switch from male to female and vice versa.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
fadx, if this helps you any this old tool may help you with finding offsets for things if you are not already looking at it:

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/s...Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS

I think it modifies ram of the game via a browser exploit, so it's operating in a similar way at least to how your NTR plugin does. (only yours is better since it's not relying on crappy browser exploit and you can change things more dynamically since the browser exploit was more limited by payload size and how it had to interact with the game) ;)

As for party editing, RAM2Sav didn't do it due to "cacheing". So I'm guessing there's just a separate offset you have to find and write to if you want to alter party data? Or maybe this will help you with that. It has the ability to export party data so it's a start.

Good ol' RAM2Sav.. When spider tools where useful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i dont know what caused this but after updating to 1.16 my antivirus detects it as an virus and wont let me launch it (Avast Free Version). On 1.15 everything was fine and i dont want to make a new "dont check this program" entry on a daily basis for upcoming updates

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i dont know what caused this but after updating to 1.16 my antivirus detects it as an virus and wont let me launch it (Avast Free Version). On 1.15 everything was fine and i dont want to make a new "dont check this program" entry on a daily basis for upcoming updates
What virus is it detecting it as?

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What virus is it detecting it as?
It doesnt display any of that information. Even checking the exe with the same programm says its ok but when i launch it is just displays "potential danger. This file has been sent to avast to check it there and call back when we are ready then it lists the path etc and when i try to click the i trust this program button it displays "thank for contributing to our databank etc etc" and then blocks it with "you dont have the rights to launch it

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It doesnt display any of that information. Even checking the exe with the same programm says its ok but when i launch it is just displays "potential danger. This file has been sent to avast to check it there and call back when we are ready then it lists the path etc and when i try to click the i trust this program button it displays "thank for contributing to our databank etc etc" and then blocks it with "you dont have the rights to launch it
It's possible that it's detecting a false positive because there's DLL's packed but I find it strange that your Anti-Virus would be picking it up now and not previous versions.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...610b90338ac599d0d7cc9e22/analysis/1474653226/

I can assure you the file is clean, I might release a version without the DLL's packed and see if that stops the false positive.

Reactions: Kloklopfer

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just downloaded 1.16 to test it with Avast and mine doesn't block it. Maybe outdated database. Is your Avast up to date?
leftclicking on the program and scanning it doesnt report it as bad but launching it does
The dialog is german but this is the popup i get
It says something like that the program "could" be bad and it send it to their lab to check it there and clicking the i trust this exe does nothing

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    8.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by Kloklopfer,

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Second one is after pressing the i trust this program. Im already an admin so it has to be the antivirus that blocks it because it worked before. I mean ive updated from 1.15 via the update botton in the program
Edit: If you need any dialog translated just ask because i dont want to translate every line of text to english

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    15.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Unbenannt2.PNG
    Unbenannt2.PNG
    34.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by Kloklopfer,

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Second one is after pressing the i trust this program. Im already an admin so it has to be the antivirus that blocks it because it worked before. I mean ive updated from 1.15 via the update botton in the program
Edit: If you need any dialog translated just ask because i dont want to translate every line of text to english
Give this a try and let me know if it's all good.

Attachments

• PKMN NTR.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 121

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Oh I just remembered, fadx, if you are still having trouble getting a consistent offset/finding offset for party, we can test it on battlebox instead. Battlebox behaves more like a PC box, so it will probably be easier to handle and should still be a valid test point for this. Probably better we work with that initially before you decide if it's even worth the time trying to figure out Party editing.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I just remembered, fadx, if you are still having trouble getting a consistent offset/finding offset for party, we can test it on battlebox instead. Battlebox behaves more like a PC box, so it will probably be easier to handle and should still be a valid test point for this. Probably better we work with that initially before you decide if it's even worth the time trying to figure out Party editing.
I'll do some more research and see what I can figure out.

Reactions: Apache Thunder

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
As for another feature suggestion, maybe you can make the generating of pokemon to a file (when using the dump feature for the box anyway) optional unless deleting mons (in that case still keep the backup to file behavior)

Many times one may want to simply access a mon for a simple edit and won't always need it to be saved to a file. Perhaps have it not generate said file if the file name field is left blank. (currently it will generate a file with no name if this field is left blank. Though the file extension is still used)

Also eventually having a similar box interface as pkhex would be nice. You can automatically have it fill the interface with the current mons in your PC with icons and everything. I guess you probably already plan to do this once you finish the basic stuff first. :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

Sakiisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Getting an odd bug where when I dump opposing pokemon for trainers and wild PKM it seems to give me my own pokemon instead. Can anyone replicate this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +1