fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Release:
Fixed ability reading and editing (you can test the updater now if you had 1.14).

PKMN NTR Version: 1.15

Please back up your saves, this program is still early in development.

Reactions: RustInPeace

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uploaded the wrong executable to github (oops). Either re-download from the latest release or use the update button in-app.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cool. Just let me know what things you want me to test with it. But I already have a few things in mind and will let you know how that goes.
Probably not going to have anything available tonight. It looks like party offsets change so I'll need to figure out a way to find the new offsets.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
It's not related to that. Some games disable internet communication when they aren't using it. So features NTR uses for debug like NTR streaming or the debug thing don't work.

Also I just remembered, The demo has Steven NPC stand in front of the Pokecenter. So you have no access to the PC. Thus until party editing becomes available, you won't be able to do anything with the demo anyways.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not related to that. Some games disable internet communication when they aren't using it. So features NTR uses for debug like NTR streaming or the debug thing don't work.

Also I just remembered, The demo has Steven NPC stand in front of the Pokecenter. So you have no access to the PC. Thus until party editing becomes available, you won't be able to do anything with the demo anyways.
Well oras demo has no online at all so I guess it should not disable Internet commucation

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You don't understand how things work. Most games when they dont' use online communication, put wifi into streetpass mode. This prevents normal communication and things like NTR client can't connect to the 3DS while it's in this mode.

EDIT: I forced it to use online and could connect with PKMN-NTR. As expected it's not compatible with the game. It does not load in trainer info/bag data nor can I do anything else with it. writing new items does nothing and pokemon can't be edited because it can't dump anything. It would be a waste of time trying to make it work with this game anyways. Sure it would be funny to do things the game normally wouldn't let you do, but it's been data mined and is really old news now. There's really no need to waste time on it.

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am having problems using this with Wine on my Mac, is there another way to use it? Thanks
I'm really not sure, I may offer support for other operating systems once this one is pretty much done but that's probably not any time soon.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Release:
Changed the way combo boxes work (when you begin typing something it will auto fill with a suggestion).
Added Trainer TSV Checker (Hover over TID or SID).
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's OT TID.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's OT SID.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's OT Name.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's PID.
Added OT TSV Checker (Hover over OT TID or OT SID).
Added PSV Checker (Hover over PID).
Added shiny PID setter (Click the star next to PID to make the Pokemon Shiny. Empty star = not shiny, Full star = shiny).

PKMN NTR Version: 1.16

Please back up your saves, this program is still early in development.

Last edited by fadx,

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great new features added to 1.16. Curious though about an un-shinifying command. Also pokerus settings?
To remove the shinyness just change the PID. It must be a hex string though so only 0-9 and A-F for each character.

I'll make it so that when you click the button again it removes the shinyness. I'll add that in tomorrow, heading off for the night.

Last edited by fadx,

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
fadx, if this helps you any this old tool may help you with finding offsets for things if you are not already looking at it:

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/s...Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS

I think it modifies ram of the game via a browser exploit, so it's operating in a similar way at least to how your NTR plugin does. (only yours is better since it's not relying on crappy browser exploit and you can change things more dynamically since the browser exploit was more limited by payload size and how it had to interact with the game) ;)

As for party editing, RAM2Sav didn't do it due to "cacheing". So I'm guessing there's just a separate offset you have to find and write to if you want to alter party data? Or maybe this will help you with that. It has the ability to export party data so it's a start.

Last edited by Apache Thunder,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...