Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Download an ftp Client and look if you are using the correct IP. Download Ntr selector and the 3 ntr bins and try 3.2. Afterwards go ingame and go online (you hit the button in the pss tab) and after enabling the debugger you connect to your ds. If this still doesn't work maybe download something like the ntr client with gateshark support (because of the ui) and try to connect while beeing in the homemenu and test via "hello - test connection" or how its called at which point it disconnects
you can also disable pss commucations save the game and reboot it and it will work with out having to go online in game

Sakuretsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Download an ftp Client and look if you are using the correct IP. Download Ntr selector and the 3 ntr bins and try 3.2. Afterwards go ingame and go online (you hit the button in the pss tab) and after enabling the debugger you connect to your ds. If this still doesn't work maybe download something like the ntr client with gateshark support (because of the ui) and try to connect while beeing in the homemenu and test via "hello - test connection" or how its called at which point it disconnects
Thanks for the the help! I was unaware that the 3DS "auto-obtains" its own, unique IP. I used FBI to dl an FTP... thing and it gave me the correct IP. Thanks again.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you everyone for the recommendations, I've been busy lately but I'll continue progress and start releasing more updates in the next few day.

Input redirection stuff is definitely something I will look into. I can see auto hatching and auto egg collecting being possible but difficult to pull off. Chain fishing bot is likely not possible but I'll give it a try once I've messed around with input redirection.

@fadx Map coordinates editing? :)
I've tried this but it doesn't seem to do anything. I assume coordinates are in multiple places so I will eventually try to add this.

Last edited by fadx,
Reactions: RustInPeace

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you everyone for the recommendations, I've been busy lately but I'll continue progress and start releasing more updates in the next few day.

Input redirection stuff is definitely something I will look into. I can see auto hatching and auto egg collecting being possible but difficult to pull off. Chain fishing bot is likely not possible but I'll give it a try once I've messed around with input redirection.

I've tried this but it doesn't seem to do anything. I assume coordinates are in multiple places so I will eventually try to add this.
also do legendary soft resetting bot i know the game is not connected to the internet when you soft reset it but if you disable pss communications it will work with out having to be connected to the internet in game allowing this to work i used a marco to soft reset the game over and over again and it does work. also chain fishing is do able but it will be tricky because you will need away to detect bites. Also the easy bot to do is auto wonder trading i did a marco on my pc to keep wonder trading over and over again and it works.

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

Thank you for your work on this :3 only when you have time to do so, don't push yourself too hard. An auto egg collecting feature would be lovely c:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
fadx id try to bot wonder trading and legendary sring first since they are more easier to bot then breeding

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@fadx I tryed this application with a Japanese New 3DS XL (region changed emuNAND) and a Japanese game (legit Japanese cartridge). When i click the Connect button, the app show me this errore:

Le informazioni su come richiamare il debug JIT (Just-In-Time) anziché questa finestra
sono riportate in fondo al messaggio.

************** Testo dell'eccezione **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Il numero di copie da creare deve necessariamente essere positivo.
Nome parametro: count
in System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewRowCollection.Add(Int32 count)
in ntrbase.MainForm.readItems()
in ntrbase.MainForm.isItemsDumped()
in ntrbase.MainForm.txtLog_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assembly caricati **************
mscorlib
Versione assembly: 4.0.0.0
Versione Win32: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
PKMN NTR
Versione assembly: 1.16.0.0
Versione Win32: 1.16.0.0
Base di codice: file:///C:/Users/Fede/Desktop/NTR/PKMN%20NTR.exe
System
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
IronPython
Versione assembly: 2.7.5.0
Microsoft.Scripting
Versione assembly: 1.1.0.20
System.Core
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Microsoft.Dynamic
Versione assembly: 1.1.0.20
System.Numerics
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Configuration
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
mscorlib.resources
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_it_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_it_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
Versione Win32: 4.6.1586.0
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Dynamic
Versione Win32: 4.6.1586.0
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
Versione assembly: 0.0.0.0
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
Accessibility
Base di codice: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** Debug JIT **************
Per abilitare il debug JIT, è necessario impostare il valore
jitDebugging nella sezione system.windows.forms del file di configurazione
dell'applicazione o del computer (machine.config).
L'applicazione inoltre deve essere compilata con il debug
abilitato.

Ad esempio:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Quando il debug JIT è abilitato, tutte le eccezioni non gestite
vengono inviate al debugger JIT registrato nel computer,
anziché essere gestite da questa finestra di dialogo.

The error window gives me anyway the possibility to click Continue and after that i can't write any Item because when i click the Write button it gives me always the same error. But the Dumping function seems to work perfectly. I don't know why it shows me this error....

Last edited by Real.96,

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Release:
Added Battle Box Editing & Dumping.
Changed Pokemon Editing layout.
Added Friendship editing.
Added Randomize PID button.
Added Gender Editing.
Renamed Hatched to Egg and reversed functionality.

PKMN NTR Version: 1.17

Please back up your saves, this program is still early in development.

Next release will probably include xp/level editing and PP editing when I have time to implement it.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
New Release:
Added Battle Box Editing & Dumping.
Changed Pokemon Editing layout.
Added Friendship editing.
Added Randomize PID button.
Added Gender Editing.
Renamed Hatched to Egg and reversed functionality.

PKMN NTR Version: 1.17

Please back up your saves, this program is still early in development.

Next release will probably include xp/level editing and PP editing when I have time to implement it.

I will be waiting if this wonderful awesome project will get egg collect and depositing, that'd be truly complete for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's still some bug that changes foreign characters in nicknames when dumped. Also when having "Only Edit" checked, when writing after edits, the edits disappear on the interface, but dumping it makes them appear again, showing the edit was successful. When "only edit" is not checked, the edits stay after pressing "write."

Abilities don't stay edited apparently when using the program. Through PKHex it sticks. I think it's the case when "only edit" is selected. Tried it without only edit selected, same problem, upon evolving a pokemon's changed ability reverts back what it was.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
this is dead sun and moon uses extened memory mode and alot of people have old 3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Rip

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. I need your help. Where can i find my ip adress of my 3ds? I put my mac adress in Pkm Ntr but i have a error message. When i try with the ip adress of internet (000.000.000.000)? i have the same message error.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by azerti1304,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I need your help. Where can i find my ip adress of my 3ds? I put my mac adress in Pkm Ntr but i have a error message. When i try with the ip adress of internet (000.000.000.000)? i have the same message error.
Thanks in advance.

If you have an FTP client on your 3DS, it lists the IP address. Wireless Network Watcher is a program that lists IP addresses connected to a network, so you can check that you. The best solution after finding out the IP address is to go into your router's settings and make it so the IP address becomes static, I think that's easier to do than going into the 3DS' menu and setting a static IP through there.

azerti1304

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have an FTP client on your 3DS, it lists the IP address. Wireless Network Watcher is a program that lists IP addresses connected to a network, so you can check that you. The best solution after finding out the IP address is to go into your router's settings and make it so the IP address becomes static, I think that's easier to do than going into the 3DS' menu and setting a static IP through there.

Thanks, it works. I use ftpd for see my ip adress of 3ds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @yeager1239 read thru here and if not answered, create a thread and ask...