• Likes 32
Status
Not open for further replies.

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New version of PKMN-NTR is up: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/1.18.0

Changed the waiting times for the Wonder Trade Bot, I managed to trade 6 pokémon with it on a Digital OR in a 2DS with no mistakes, trade evolution and "no trade partner found" handling is not been tested yet, if no major issues appear I will leave this bot and start with the Legendary Soft-Reset bot.

Reactions: Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
New version of PKMN-NTR is up: https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR/releases/tag/1.18.0

Changed the waiting times for the Wonder Trade Bot, I managed to trade 6 pokémon with it on a Digital OR in a 2DS with no mistakes, trade evolution and "no trade partner found" handling is not been tested yet, if no major issues appear I will leave this bot and start with the Legendary Soft-Reset bot.
God it works really well, this app is really awsome! But can you tell me how the softresetting process will work? Because if you softreset, the game won't be connected to internet anymore...

Last edited by Real.96,

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
God it works really well, this app is really awsome! But can you tell me how the softresetting process will work? Because if you softreset, the game won't be connected to internet anymore...

I have two ideas, the first one I've heard that if you disable the PSS communications the game will not disconnect the Wi-Fi on soft-reset, the other one is to patch the Wi-Fi module (I think I pasted the instruction in a previous message) of the 3DS to avoid being disabled.

Reactions: Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have two ideas, the first one I've heard that if you disable the PSS communications the game will not disconnect the Wi-Fi on soft-reset, the other one is to patch the Wi-Fi module (I think I pasted the instruction in a previous message) of the 3DS to avoid being disabled.
Just tryed, and yes! If you disable the Pss from his Settings, after Softresetting the game, the program still works and the game doesn't lost the internet connection! :D That's great! The hype for the legendary and event bot is too high :D

Last edited by Real.96,

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Legendary pokémon Soft-Reset is happening! Testing on Zekrom so far, the script should work for all xy/oras legendaries except the genies and the creation trio (eon flute needed). Now I'm going to put filters, like nature, shiny, HP, IV's etc.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legendary pokémon Soft-Reset is happening! Testing on Zekrom so far, the script should work for all xy/oras legendaries except the genies and the creation trio (eon flute needed). Now I'm going to put filters, like nature, shiny, HP, IV's etc.

Sweet. Will there be support on those soaring in the sky legends?

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
After my idea of Hordes Shiny Hunting, I got another idea related to breeding. I store a lot of eggs, I mass edit them with PkHeX in order to hatch in one step. This way i take 5 eggs from my PC, I hatch them and i put them back on my PC. Any way to have a simple "one step" egg hatcher ? I mean something that is able to take 30 eggs / store 30 Pokemon change box and do it again
Thanks O/

Last edited by Rick Astley,

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
About shiny hunting with hordes, I will not be able to implement it, because the current opponent dump data only works for one opponent in the front. About egg editing feature, I'd need a mass editing feature, I cannot code them because I don't know how the data is processed internally, and don't want to touch it. I'm only using the existing methods for dumping pokémon data. In fact, to dump data into the tabs I just simulate a click on the dump button.

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
But it's possible with timing no ? Old bots works like that after X milliseconds, you can check if there's a Shiny or not ? And at least, a simple hordes hunting. When a Shiny pop up we can manually cancel before fleeing ?

And about egg, i'm not asking for an editing feature, but just a hatching tool because I edit my self eggs to hatch in one step. So just a bot function to make one step, wait for the hatch stores it etc for a full box o/

Thanls

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But it's possible with timing no ? Old bots works like that after X milliseconds, you can check if there's a Shiny or not ? And at least, a simple hordes hunting. When a Shiny pop up we can manually cancel before fleeing ?

And about egg, i'm not asking for an editing feature, but just a hatching tool because I edit my self eggs to hatch in one step. So just a bot function to make one step, wait for the hatch stores it etc for a full box o/

Thanls

Basically, in the current state of the program I can only read one opponent, I can't read the other four and I don't know how to do that. A hatcher bot that interacts with the PC is possible, but not right now, the party read functions aren't finished yet, so I can't tell if an egg in the party is hatched or not.

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
But for both if this not possible, just simple macro bot would be enough ? For hordes just one that launches the hordes and if a Shiny is poping, the user stop the bot ? It's not related to reading any data, but at least would use the inputredirection and rather being a simple macro could be integrated into the software ?
thanks o/

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But for both if this not possible, just simple macro bot would be enough ? For hordes just one that launches the hordes and if a Shiny is poping, the user stop the bot ? It's not related to reading any data, but at least would use the inputredirection and rather being a simple macro could be integrated into the software ?
thanks o/

In that way is possible, not an ideal solution however, if I decide to implement it it would be low priority.

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
At least it would help people to horde more (did 10k with Shining charm, i'm quite bored of hordes, so a bot would help me a little this time X_X) but I understand if it's low priority, and maybe after full wild pokemon in battle will be able to be decrypted and to do a better bot

for egg hatching, it was the same suggestion with a simple macro bot.

Thanks anyway

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
tr

trades pokemon from box 12 even if i put in the number of the box i want

drgoku282

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
tr

trades pokemon from box 12 even if i put in the number of the box i want

It's working fine for me. Have you unlocked all boxes (except maybe box 31?). Can you go to the pc, go to box 1 and then exit with "X" and try again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back