Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else running into the issue of not being able to trade/battle online with pokemon migrated over from XY/ORAS using the PKSM? Legit or not, i always get a message saying there was a problem with the pokemon.
You can't do online stuff with Pokemon not in the Alolan Dex until January when the Pokemon Bank update comes out.

really awesome. compatibility with S&M? also do we get a free celebi with this one too ;)
No fucking compatibility with Sun and Moon. For the last fucking time, QUIT ASKING FOR THIS. And no Celebi.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i would guess its more than just 'the pokemon aren't yet supported'

didn't transfer through the real box always add like 'received from a faraway land' kind to met location? among other things, it might be missing the right met-location

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i would guess its more than just 'the pokemon aren't yet supported'

didn't transfer through the real box always add like 'received from a faraway land' kind to met location? among other things, it might be missing the right met-location
it does have right data its just that the program can't read it so it displays it as some thing else if you just edit the ivs or shiny then every thing else will stay the same

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
you can put sun and moon pokemon on ph bank by using pksm bank to put a gen 7 mon on a gen 6 game the pokemon will showup with no sprite but you can still move it to the bank

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't do online stuff with Pokemon not in the Alolan Dex until January when the Pokemon Bank update comes out.

No fucking compatibility with Sun and Moon. For the last fucking time, QUIT ASKING FOR THIS. And no Celebi.
You need some chill. I praised it and made a joke. glhf being salty

Reactions: WeedZ

bowser1027

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well untill the legit bank gets updated for gen 7 support the pokemon won't work online that are tranfered from oras and x and y

Oh ok, I figured that was the reason, thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's what I was thinking, thanks for the info.

Last edited by bowser1027,

Seikirengan1601

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I can't launch phbank. I think i follow your instruction, extract to root sd card and install cia. It says "problem happened 0x28.. . . Cant start the viewer"

Richmond1226

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope u guys See this:
How Do I use It And How to install it ?
Will i Get ban If i use this ?
Is it Transferrable From Omega Ruby To Y And Y To Omega Ruby?

Sakuretsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I hope u guys See this:
How Do I use It And How to install it ?
Will i Get ban If i use this ?
Is it Transferrable From Omega Ruby To Y And Y To Omega Ruby?
How do I use it and how to install it?
To give you the simplest and most direct answer, it would be very helpful if you were to tell us your current setup (menuhax or cfw, etc.)
Code:
How to install it:
* Just extract the archive to the root of your SD card.
* It must contain:
* The homebrew files /3ds/PHBank/[PHBankFiles].
* The cia installer in /cia/PHBank.cia
* The data files /pk/[DataFiles].
If using homebrew, just access the homebrew channel and select the app from the list.
If using cfw and the cia, just tap/hit A on the icon as if were a regular game or app on the 3DS home screen.

Will I get banned if I use this?
No.

Can I transfer from Omega Ruby to Y and vice versa?
For the most part, yes. The following things cannot be transferred to XY: Cosplay Pikachu (however, homebrew bank may allow it, but it should just turn into a normal female Pikachu, seeing as it doesn't exist in XY), any Pokemon knowing the moves Dragon Ascent/Precipice Blades/Origin Pulse/Hyperspace Fury, Red/Blue Orbs, any ORAS mega stones except for Latiosite and Latiasite (Beedrilite, Pidgeotite, Slowbronite, Steelixite, Sceptilite, Swampertite, Sablenite, Sharpedonite, Cameruptite, Altarianite, Glalitite, Salamencite, Metagrossite, Lopunnite, Galladite, Audinite, Diancite)

Small edit: Kyurem Black and Kyurem White are also not supposed to be transferred, since the fused 'mon doesn't exist in the target game. This works in every direction, but the app should prevent you from moving it anyway.

However, the homebrew bank should be able to detect what isn't compatible and will prevent you from moving anything damaging from ORAS to XY, so there should be no worries.

Last edited by Sakuretsu,

Seikirengan1601

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
He did...you need your gatway card to mont your games and then use that backup manger to backup your saves. Then you can inject them into a CIA

To give you the simplest and most direct answer, it would be very helpful if you were to tell us your current setup (menuhax or cfw, etc.)
Code:
How to install it:
* It must contain:
If using homebrew, just access the homebrew channel and select the app from the list.
If using cfw and the cia, just tap/hit A on the icon as if were a regular game or app on the 3DS home screen.

No.

For the most part, yes. The following things cannot be transferred to XY: Cosplay Pikachu (however, homebrew bank may allow it, but it should just turn into a normal female Pikachu, seeing as it doesn't exist in XY), any Pokemon knowing the moves Dragon Ascent/Precipice Blades/Origin Pulse/Hyperspace Fury, Red/Blue Orbs, any ORAS mega stones except for Latiosite and Latiasite (Beedrilite, Pidgeotite, Slowbronite, Steelixite, Sceptilite, Swampertite, Sablenite, Sharpedonite, Cameruptite, Altarianite, Glalitite, Salamencite, Metagrossite, Lopunnite, Galladite, Audinite, Diancite)

Small edit: Kyurem Black and Kyurem White are also not supposed to be transferred, since the fused 'mon doesn't exist in the target game. This works in every direction, but the app should prevent you from moving it anyway.

However, the homebrew bank should be able to detect what isn't compatible and will prevent you from moving anything damaging from ORAS to XY, so there should be no worries.
Im using Luma CFW and still cant launch the phbank

Richmond1226

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Code:
How to install it:
* It must contain:

No.

Err i think its Luma3DS?
Cuz i bought it With Pre installed hax :V
But i have Homebrew , FBI , Cia Manager Installed to my homescreen o.o/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright