Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

Lúcio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I recently got this (love it, by the way!), but whenever I create a Genesect via pk6 files I downloaded and use it after 2 battles, it changes its cry! It's also doing this from my Deoxys and Groudon. Anyone know why this is happening, and how to fix it? I was playing Alpha Sapphire, digital version.

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then is it normal for a screen with black and a little bit green and blue glitch in left side gosh is anyone on Skype I am tired of this

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to back up a save file and my friend use Pokemon X too it works fine with him and he is saying that he got a screen like that too but after 10 minutes it got fixed while I am trying from 1 hour no fix

stzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome app, definitely a necessity for me. Is there a way to change the name of the Pokemon? If I clone a nicknamed Pokemon then change the species, moves, etc, the Pokemon always has the same name as the Pokemon it was cloned from.

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys now I can access PC hex ++ the problem was my homebrew not PC hex ++ but I have one question so i created a rayquaza and it is saying got from day care couple and I am like wha wha when the hell did rayquaza start having eggs ?? Any way to fix this ?

Dante250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys now I can access PC hex ++ the problem was my homebrew not PC hex ++ but I have one question so i created a rayquaza and it is saying got from day care couple and I am like wha wha when the hell did rayquaza start having eggs ?? Any way to fix this ?
Check if that pokemon is legal

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use pchex for making new pokemon. This tool is designed to make minor adjustments, making a legendary out of a poke hatched from an egg isn't something it is meant for...

Gon Freecss

Mumble > Discord
Trophies
Website
signal.org
XP
Country
Venezuela
Bug: Editing a pokemon on my team changed it's formID, one of the Pokemon on my team was holding a mega stone, so the first time i used those edited pokemon on battle the mega evolution icon appeared right to the pokemon name, after taking them out of my party and putting them again the icon dissapeared, but, it won't let me use them on online battles, so I checked them using the original PChex and noticed their formID was changed, so reverting the value to it's original fixed the issue.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bug: Editing a pokemon on my team changed it's formID, one of the Pokemon on my team was holding a mega stone, so the first time i used those edited pokemon on battle the mega evolution icon appeared right to the pokemon name, after taking them out of my party and putting them again the icon dissapeared, but, it won't let me use them on online battles, so I checked them using the original PChex and noticed their formID was changed, so reverting the value to it's original fixed the issue.
You can fix that in game by healing them at the Pokecenter or depositing them into the daycare and taking them back out.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway to make egg shiny if it is not mine ? And what is import ? Press Y it says nothing on folder
You have to put .pk6 files inside the import folder on your SD card for the function to work. Yes, you can make an egg shiny if it's in your box, regardless of the OT. The only thing with eggs is the PID is re-rolled on a trade so there is no guarantee it's going to stay shiny upon hatching after being traded back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol