ROM Hack [WIP] Mario Kart Wii 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheZoroark007
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 10,928
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Likes Likes 10

TheZoroark007

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
614
Reaction score
237
Trophies
1
Age
27
XP
1,717
Country
Germany
I succesfully ported two Wii tracks to Mario Kart 7 now and I decided to try to port all Wii tracks to Mario Kart 7. But I need some help:
I need people who
- Optimize my tracks
- Animate Boost pads and more
(-Make remixes of Music tracks)
- edit the track selecting menu with track names and pictures
- make the bottom screen pictures
I already made a .smdh. The shortcut is in the next answer.
HNVfs6M.png

Download SMDH: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkvlj5hzgz4eb55/MarioKart7.smdh?dl=0
Download Mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qenn0jeu27iiwz5/MKWii7.rar?dl=0
Currently included tracks:
- Wario's Gold Mine
- Moonview Highway
- Luigi Circuit

Update:1.1.0
- Added Luigi Circuit over Rock Rocl Mountain
- Wario's Gold Mine got ported to Wario's Galeon by PabloF6

Update 1.2.0
- Added the track Grumble Volcano over Daisy's Lake
- Fixed the Issues with Luigi Circuit

Update 1.3.0
- Updated Grumbling Volcano:
- Removed the "bridges" and added the original track parts ( the ones that are getting destroyed in the original track) there
- Adjusted lava/lavafall animation speed
- Changed the lava texture
- Changed the background to resample the original background
- Fixed a few coins and item boxes
- Removed the trees and other unnecessary objects
 
Last edited by TheZoroark007,
I made a shortcut for Mario Kart Wii 7, i tried it on OLD 10.3.0-28E bui it should work for everyone.
The language is in English if you want to rename the tracks and the region is Europe if you're European, America if you're in America ...
PS : The trials are located at Daisy Hills and Shy Guy Bazaar.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: TheZoroark007
Looking forward this i liked mario kart wii a lot and i like the Mario Kart 7 engine so i would like to play this Good luck
 
I succesfully ported two Wii tracks to Mario Kart 7 now and I decided to try to port all Wii tracks to Mario Kart 7. But I need some help:
I need people who
- Optimize my tracks
- Animate Boost pads and more
(-Make remixes of Music tracks)
- edit the track selecting menu with track names and pictures
- make the bottom screen pictures
I already made a .smdh. The shortcut is in the next answer.
HNVfs6M.png

Download SMDH: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkvlj5hzgz4eb55/MarioKart7.smdh?dl=0
Download Mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qenn0jeu27iiwz5/MKWii7.rar?dl=0
Currently included tracks:
- Wario's Gold Mine
- Moonview Highway
I think you can't publish here szs in CTGP-7 @Bortz say in the first post that you can't publish szs modified or not modified this is what i think i don't know if was a delirium the first post of CTGP-7
 
I have a really dangerous Idea. I'm gonna Merge this hack with CTGP-7 and get TONS OF COURSES!

...No?
 
does this have custom music too? (Drift, Wi-Fi music, title music, course music etc..)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted