WIP (Mameda no Bakeru English Translation)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You are correct except for the masks which were already included in the last update, they gave out 2 more codes for them though. They still have a lot of codes to give out but we have them all in the translation already with all codes since they left that in haha.

I will be working on 1.3.0 as I suspect this is the last update we will see, at least for a long time if not ever. I have to redo everything again though due to them making changes in every level.
Does this mean that there's code-entry somewhere later on in the game to receive various cosmetics?
I was worried that they might be eShop DLC codes, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

It's frustrating that it takes such a significant effort to support a new update, but it does not go unappreciated!

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this mean that there's code-entry somewhere later on in the game to receive various cosmetics?
I was worried that they might be eShop DLC codes, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

It's frustrating that it takes such a significant effort to support a new update, but it does not go unappreciated!
Go to the bunbuku ship and talk to the golden statue and enter the codes we have in the first post

Reactions: RupeeClock

Elrasiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say thank you so much too and looking forward to the 1.3 update! Always grateful for good fan-translations when publishers choose to gate off good games.

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the great translation! I ordered the physical copy of the game and look forward to the final patch.

/edit: I have the physical cart but didn't realize I can't update to 1.2.0 within the boundaries that won't ban me. eShop only updates to 1.3.0 and installing a downloaded 1.2.0 update will ban me. I could probably try to find a 1.2.0 update file and install it in emuMMC.

Last edited by jelbo,
Reactions: mathew77

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Hleb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Can't believe they nuked the translation patch lmao. It appears that a western release is in the works. I apologize that this happened to you, dev. PS. Google can assist those who would like the patch

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am very surprised to see that a fan translation would be the subject of a cease and desist order.
Sorry to see it happen, I was really appreciative of the translation.

stanlengggg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
woah, i just stumbled upon this and i thought i can patched the game to english. so sorry too see this happen, maybe the devs will make a english port for the game soon.

MaGosT

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't believe they nuked the translation patch lmao. It appears that a western release is in the works. I apologize that this happened to you, dev. PS. Google can assist those who would like the patch
Any hints what to google for? tried my luck with the way back machine but only found the 1.0 version which seems to have issues according to earlier posts in this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Exactly.
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    Thor from "Pirate Software" said its just better to pirate the game than buy from a keyshop if you care about the devs
    +2
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    devs don't get hit with the chargebacks, the keys are free to generate
    at least on steam
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    Except he said the DEVS get hits with the chargeback cost
    +1
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    since the key gets bought with a stolen credit card
    there's nothing to charge back because the keys don't cost them money to generate in the first place
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If the game has a crack sure
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most these crack sites have dead links anymore or the crack don't even work
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    @The Real Jdbye What don't you get? If someone use a stolen creditcard. Then sell said key on G2A. If I the dev sold the game key, I will get the charge back cost. That's how it works, it doesn't matter if I generate 300 keys if 300 of them are bought with stolen credit cards. I never said it was on Steam, but its the dev that gets hit. There is a ton of stories out there if you google it.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just buy other people's steam account :teach:
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    Just tell them you're dead ;D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They already know
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    I honestly wonder how the EU would say if I willed my account to you. And Valve be like "nope!"
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @K3Nv2 - sounds like you need a better place to find cracks!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psionics offline right now or I would
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @cearp, Psi is offline at the minute, but he knows where to find them.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    get your mind out of the gutter, I'm talking about piracy
  • cearp @ cearp:
    not that type of crack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean the drug not the booty pervs
    +2
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    @cearp At a plumber convenstion. Loads of cracks!
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A plumber is either on crack or in crack or showcasing crack
    +2
  • cearp @ cearp:
    or of course, dealing with cracks (in pipes)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sure he could be on cracked flooring causing the leak
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sure he could be on cracked flooring causing the leak