1. DrgnMasterKota

OP DrgnMasterKota Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    [​IMG]

Project Summary:
    Welcome to the official project page of the Legend Of Dragoon Demake project! This project has been going on and off now for about almost 2yrs and was first started by our awesome friend Flanvel. As development picked up and I joined the team working alongside Flanvel pre covid-19, progress on this project started to fly by and we hit new milestones almost every week. But sadly about 2 months in covid-19 hit full swing and Italy was devastated first, which happened to be Flanvel's home country. So with that and a lot of other personal life things Flanvel was forced to abandon the project and turn it over to me to continue to carry the torch for all the Legend Of Dragoon fans out there in the world who have been waiting for some form of remake or remaster of this timeless JRPG masterpiece either it be fan made or official. Moving on I established a small little team and have been working with them to date on and off in our free time on this project. Currently the game covers all events from the original game leading up to the epic Urobolus boss fight in Limestone Cave and this first public release was intended to take the player all the way up to exiting Limestone Cave like the original LOD PS1 demo but we've run into some sprite development issues with Urobolus's MASSIVE crawl animation lol so that's where we are currently stuck in development and instead of waiting any longer to finally release this publicly for all fans to dive into and enjoy we are just moving forward with the projects release here today. We hope by releasing our current progress to the public we might catch the interest of some fellow LOD fans who might also be skilled in game development and would like to join our ranks to help this passion project keep moving forward for fans the world over! Thanks for taking the time to check the project out everyone and we hope you enjoy the adventure! More updates and content releases to come soon.

Gameplay Video:

Game Demo Release For Windows Version 0.0.1:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XxnxHT4xt5s7xt3xPcg_Lw88ZLW78IMI/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by DrgnMasterKota, May 15, 2021
    kite21 and zfreeman like this.
  2. Ulieq

Ulieq GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Weird that you are spending your whole time doing this when you can just make your own game instead @[email protected]

3. zfreeman

zfreeman GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    It's a LOD thing. We're desperate for anything LOD-related. Going on 2 decades now.

Silent_Gunner and DrgnMasterKota like this.
  4. kite21

kite21 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Just played the game for a little bit back in the day but I think this is great. I do remember your original post all that time ago so it's good to see you guys continued working on it despite the situation we are in, kudos.

DrgnMasterKota likes this.
  5. DrgnMasterKota

OP DrgnMasterKota Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    Thanks for all the support guys. Just uploaded a full gameplay video of the latest demo on my Youtube channel and updated this project page with it. It's all still a work in progress and gotta fix some things Flanvel overlooked like Lavitz's battle model having brown hair instead of the supposed to be blonde that's showcased on his field model etc etc. But we will get there and keep the wheels turning on development.

6. Hepha

Hepha Newbie
    Newcomer

Portugal
    You can do it!!

DrgnMasterKota likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Dragoon, Project, Legend