Gaming Legend Of Dragoon RPG Maker Demake Rebooting Development And Looking For New Project Members

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hoping to find some Legend Of Dragoon fans here that would be interested in joining me to finish the first disc 1 development work on this Demake. It’s been in development standby since my Italian project co-leader Flanvel’s country got hit hard with Covid-19. Then a lot of my other team members had issues pop up as well from the same situation putting everything on hold. I’m really wanting to pick this project back up soon and we already have a designated Project Discord for the project. It’s a shot in the dark but figured I’d try making this post for the project. The Legend Of Dragoon is literally one of my favorite video games of all time so this project means a lot to me and when we finish the game I'm planning to port it to the Nintendo Switch like I've done a lot of my other projects. With development progress we are up to the Limestone Cave events from the original game.

Link to the Projects Instagram:
https://t.co/mhXtrcUALH?amp=1

Last edited by DrgnMasterKota,
Reactions: Marijuethampheroin

Marijuethampheroin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I signed up to bump and comment on this. I'd love to help with playtesting, finding bugs, typos or any potential mistranslations, I have a very rudimentary knowledge of RMMV and I'm no artist or programmer, but I'd really like to see this project to the end. I don't know how much I can help, but I'll help however I can and offer my feedback and probably play the original game alongside it to help do it justice.

Reactions: DrgnMasterKota

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I signed up to bump and comment on this. I'd love to help with playtesting, finding bugs, typos or any potential mistranslations, I have a very rudimentary knowledge of RMMV and I'm no artist or programmer, but I'd really like to see this project to the end. I don't know how much I can help, but I'll help however I can and offer my feedback and probably play the original game alongside it to help do it justice.

Awesome thanks so much that would seriously help a ton! Hopefully we can get enough new teams members on board soon and get everything sorted out to continue development forward then I’ll definitely turn this post into a designated project page for demo build releases For the game moving forward.

Reactions: Marijuethampheroin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte