DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
layer110.png

Project Summary:
Welcome to the official project page of the Legend Of Dragoon Demake project! This project has been going on and off now for about almost 2yrs and was first started by our awesome friend Flanvel. As development picked up and I joined the team working alongside Flanvel pre covid-19, progress on this project started to fly by and we hit new milestones almost every week. But sadly about 2 months in covid-19 hit full swing and Italy was devastated first, which happened to be Flanvel's home country. So with that and a lot of other personal life things Flanvel was forced to abandon the project and turn it over to me to continue to carry the torch for all the Legend Of Dragoon fans out there in the world who have been waiting for some form of remake or remaster of this timeless JRPG masterpiece either it be fan made or official. Moving on I established a small little team and have been working with them to date on and off in our free time on this project. Currently the game covers all events from the original game leading up to the epic Urobolus boss fight in Limestone Cave and this first public release was intended to take the player all the way up to exiting Limestone Cave like the original LOD PS1 demo but we've run into some sprite development issues with Urobolus's MASSIVE crawl animation lol so that's where we are currently stuck in development and instead of waiting any longer to finally release this publicly for all fans to dive into and enjoy we are just moving forward with the projects release here today. We hope by releasing our current progress to the public we might catch the interest of some fellow LOD fans who might also be skilled in game development and would like to join our ranks to help this passion project keep moving forward for fans the world over! Thanks for taking the time to check the project out everyone and we hope you enjoy the adventure! More updates and content releases to come soon.

Gameplay Video:

Game Demo Release For Windows 10-3-21:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I1HnTkRmL5mQn--l4enI5guiB0pQ_xhl/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by DrgnMasterKota,

kite21

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just played the game for a little bit back in the day but I think this is great. I do remember your original post all that time ago so it's good to see you guys continued working on it despite the situation we are in, kudos.

Reactions: DrgnMasterKota

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks for all the support guys. Just uploaded a full gameplay video of the latest demo on my Youtube channel and updated this project page with it. It's all still a work in progress and gotta fix some things Flanvel overlooked like Lavitz's battle model having brown hair instead of the supposed to be blonde that's showcased on his field model etc etc. But we will get there and keep the wheels turning on development.

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
A new demo build of the LOD Demake project has just been uploaded! This new build fixes a lot of existing bugs and issues from the previous build and adds in a few more things for new content. We are still suffering a lot team wise from the Covid-19 pandemic currently plaguing the world so if you or anyone you know have the skills and would be interested in joining our team to make this Demake the very best that it can be please don't hesitate to shoot me a DM and we will get the ball rolling to hopefully get you on the team. The more people that we can get united for this project the better the overall end product will be. Enjoy the new demo everyone!

diablokikoit

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
È stata appena caricata una nuova build demo del progetto LOD Demake! Questa nuova build risolve molti bug e problemi esistenti della build precedente e aggiunge alcune cose in più per i nuovi contenuti. Stiamo ancora soffrendo molto per la squadra a causa della pandemia di Covid-19 che sta attualmente affliggendo il mondo, quindi se tu o qualcuno che conosci avete le capacità e sareste interessati a unirvi al nostro team per rendere questo Demake il meglio che può essere, per favore non farlo Non esitare a spararmi un DM e faremo rotolare la palla per farti entrare nella squadra, si spera. Più persone possiamo unire per questo progetto, migliore sarà il prodotto finale generale. Godetevi la nuova demo a tutti!
hai finito il gioco?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Sicklyboy @K3Nv2 In the cas of Robin it would be Dick Grayson
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I have seen the new 52 and dcau animated movies I think they take every opportunity to say his name "Dick", and they say it more often than should have been necessary
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    Good morning!
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works and isnt yet banned, mine got banned yesterday
  • A @ anotherthing:
    The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @StatusN, welcome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey qwerty look at that you ain't the youngest here anymore
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Had a question on 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    will one still be able to transfer pokemon from the ds 3ds games to Switch
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Supposedly Bank isn't going down.
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    i know they are @anotherthing but i modded m y 3ds last month and i installed pretendo but as my 3ds got banned i need a friend seed to unblock my 3ds
  • A @ anotherthing:
    You got banned from Pretendo?
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    online ban
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @anotherthing I think Nintendo should have just re released all pokemon games on the switch
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    let you transfer it all
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    bank got shutdown in april last year
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, yea the only game they rereleased are the game boy and games boy color ones (remakes don't count)
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    does anyone have a friend seed link to a seed that isnt already banned and is new, if anyone does then thanks
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I refuse to get Nintendo Switch online
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    until they add pokemon mainline games
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could very easily do so
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i meant that they got rereleased in virtual console in 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty why cant they do so for the switch :sad:
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty why cant they do so for the switch :sad: