Status
Not open for further replies.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry Tony didn't mean to piss you off... 1800 posts and I missed one!
I only joined today and this is how you treat people. NICE!

dont take it personal.. lately there was so much buzz with piracy and people voicing their opinions so people are a bit ''rough'' when those subjects are coming back again....but most of the people are okay its really just because of lately's fuzz.. :sleep:
by the way, enjoy your time here!:grog:

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One of the things that none still asked... Will the GBA ambasador games and the DSi ware titles be compatible with Karl? Of course I'm talking about legit ones, I'm an ambassador. If so, this would be very big :o.
I see no reason why they wouldn't. KARL3DS has nothing to do with the DS profile exploit (which is why they didn't work under gateway's emuNAND).

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll fail TMD checks, so it won't install. You could install an older version of the whitelist, but that'll get updated whenever you update.

ahhh so if i have the gateway blue card i could use a 4.5 fw whitelist .cia file and if i updated id just have to do it again? thatd be cool. to be fair i could just spend like $7 n get a crappy cart that works on 9.x lol

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would pay 100 bucks to the dev who blocks it with the KARL3DS. Since its so super easy to block my Sky3ds.. I challenge that.

100 bucks. Cash money. Block Sky3ds, which you cant.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would pay 100 bucks to the dev who blocks it with the KARL3DS. Since its so super easy to block my Sky3ds.. I challenge that.

100 bucks. Cash money. Block Sky3ds, which you cant.

You actually 100% can, but I'm also 100% not starting this conversation. Plus we don't want to accept money anyways.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly, the whole "blocking sky" thing was just a discussion blown out of proportion (like most flashcard/cfw discussions here). I've learned to not trust the hype until someone confirms it xD

Tbh I'm kinda annoyed I brought it up in the first place, but at least the question was answered, even if it's not broadcast in the OP or something of that nature.

Offtopic: As us pro-piracy people have refrained from bringing our views into this thread I would like to ask that people refrain from posting their views on the pro-piracy group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-