Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
some posts here are cringeworthy. also, why is Ryancocks still not permabanned?

to the karl crew: you all are doing a wonderful job, you spent most of your time on this. I just want to thank you for everything. At least some people understand(tm)

JoelLouviere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Not gonna bother wading through loads of posts, but is there ANY potential towards 9.3+ kernel exploits by ANYONE? At all? Honestly, people should be trying to get that out of the way before trying to make more CFW for what already exists. Plus I keep seeing on the 3DSbrew wiki that there's tons of vulnerabilities that can be taken advantage of, so I don't really see why no one's gotten at the very least a 9.3 kern exploit by now. Now, I'll say I don't really have the knowledge of how exploits TRULY work, because if that was the case I'd be trying to make things for exploits for find them myself, but is there anyone who can shed light on the situation?
Also I know Yellows8 does a LOT of stuff for the 3DS scene but they tend to not share it with many people, and probably for good reason.

Suiginou

(null)
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not gonna bother wading through loads of posts, but is there ANY potential towards 9.3+ kernel exploits by ANYONE? At all? Honestly, people should be trying to get that out of the way before trying to make more CFW for what already exists.
Then a new firmware update is released to fix the vulnerability.

Another kernel vulnerability used up after less than a year. Given kernel vulns aren't exactly a dime a dozen and the amount of people skilled and dedicated enough to find them can be counted on one hand, it'd be a ridiculous waste to burn another one at this point. Everyone had been shouting at the top of their lungs not to update beyond 9.2 back in November. For those who didn't get the memo, they'll just have to wait another year or so.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ye
Actual chances of having non-Gateway emuNAND on an N3DS?
Yeah... Theres a greater chance of seeing a PASTA emunand than KARL get released. Actually if you think about it Roxas has a pretty good thing going there for himself with his emunand and since its patched and public I really dont see any reason why would someone use a locked CFW over PASTA or maybe future RX Tools. :gba:

Reactions: Margen67

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
some posts here are cringeworthy. also, why is Ryancocks still not permabanned?

to the karl crew: you all are doing a wonderful job, you spent most of your time on this. I just want to thank you for everything. At least some people understand(tm)
Speaking of cringe worthy, when did you get such an awkwardly arousing avatar?

Edit, imagine what they could have done if they spent their time on something useful that they planned to release.

Last edited by WeedZ,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
No reason not to I reckon. Old 3DS might miss out on some ARM11 debugging features if our process grows too large to fit in the Old 3DS's RAM, although it will have higher firmware support than N3DS for emuNAND.
So currently, N3ds is deemed to 9.5, correct?

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Just try not to bother them. :P

I know. I haven't nagged them, in ages. Last time I PMed Wulfy, was a few months back - she's really informative, as usual :)

Maybe if I shut my mouth, she'll greet me 0u0. Please say something, Wulfy! Please!

Haven't seen anything on that SALT page, either. Seems that Smealum and yifan_lu's blog, are the only good detailed documentation's at the moment (besides 3dbrew, of course), that have thorough explanations of exploits 0~0. Can't wait for something to get posted on that SALT page :3

>.< Hey, Wulfy.

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?