Not open for further replies.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Nothing has been full blown, 1/2 blown, 1/8 blown or barely a cm blown. All are just ram hacks.
It's not 'just RAM' when what you are altering in RAM is the firmware that runs the system.

This is not an Action-Replay extra lives edit we're talking about here.

SLiV3R

3DS Friend Code: 0473-9069-2206
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
I have really liked reading this thread. (Think I have read over 100 pages). But when Pasta came... That was the ultimate CFW. I cant ask for more. I guess that is a good thing for the developers of KARL. People are satisfied with Pasta and dont ask for KARL to be released all the time =)

Reactions: Margen67

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I have really liked reading this thread. (Think I have read over 100 pages). But when Pasta came... That was the ultimate CFW. I cant ask for more. I guess that is a good thing for the developers of KARL. People are satisfied with Pasta and dont ask for KARL to be released all the time =)

Pasta only has one feature that i'm aware of. I wouldn't call doing a single thing perfect, in the sense of a "CFW".

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Team quick question. For CSND access on N3DS i need to patch the app with ARM11 kernel access?

If you'd like, you could probably ask Myria or Steveice10 , they seem to have knowledge about this, since Myria made Libhax and Stev made FBI which takes advantage of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person