1. Pk11

Pk11 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    If the problem is that google doesn't recognize how they look, https://jisho.org/#radical it can sometimes be easier to find them with their radicals (the parts that make up the Kanji, so you just choose a couple parts of it and hopefully it'll find the one you want)

Robz8 and HinaNaru Cutie like this.
  2. Robz8

OP Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (More screenshots in the first post)​

The translation is now finally out for the 3DS version!
    If you have Luma CFW on your 3DS or 2DS console, just put the "0004000000071D00" folder in "sd:/luma/titles/", and enable game patching in the Luma config menu.

Lastly, DS version users will not be left out, as the translation for the DS version will still be worked on, alongside the 3DS version.

v2.0
    • Ported over to the 3DS version.
    • Updated publisher name to "KOEI TECMO GAMES".
    • First e-mail from Alisa, and the dialogue from the first Work Time has been translated. (thanks to Sidier!)
    • 3DS: Brand styles and descriptions are translated. (again, thanks to Sidier!)
      DS: Only brand style text are translated.
    • "Dress" and "Gown" have been changed to "One-piece Dress" and "Dress" respectively.
    • Dresser screen has been translated. Messages remain untranslated.
    • Character/avatar setup text has been translated.
    • "Arisa" has been changed to "Alisa" to sound english-like.
    • "Go" button text has been changed to "Go out".
    • "Glossary" button text has been translated.
    • Sales text in the Free/Work time menu, has been translated.
    • The "Return to title screen?" text has been translated.
    • "View Movie" text has been changed to "Movie View".

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  3. nyaanko

nyaanko Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    thank you so much for this!!! the fashion 3ds game community is definitely in need of rejuvenation, i've replayed style savvy god knows how many times now. i wish i could play so many more fashion games but theyre all either shovelware or japanese

Robz8 likes this.
  4. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Regular

United States

AHHH I AM SQUEALING WITH JOY!! it's like my favorite late christmas gift <3!! lol. thank you so much for sticking with this project after *so* long. i am very grateful <3 god bless you

Robz8 likes this.
  5. Minako

Minako Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hiii long time no see!! I have to go check if anythings happened on my little post about the translation of this game lol I haven't logged in a a very very long Time in hopes that with time things would get better and it seems they have, thank you so much for not giving up on this project please continue to keep us posted , maybe with percentages of progress. If you have a discord that'd be amazing to share!

Robz8 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - FabStyle, English, Project