ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 Translation

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
v1.1 update patch modified accessory, scripts which contains lots ui dialog etc. also new add feature as ctpk
any translated files with luma patching feature won't work. you have to repack a new translated version update patch.

or edit the code.bin in update patch and make an ips patch for redirecting game files reading rom/ instead of sd0

Last edited by Sonansune,

Sussudio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I agree but I think we have to coordinate the translation between several people so we can have it this year.

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume there are some people on the internet that can read japanese and speak english.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just looked it up and there aren't different conditions. it's just that those crystal boxes need to be filled to use a super attack.
The attacks do need a certain amount of hero energy (crystal boxes), but some attacks and abilities only work when certain characters are present, or they require you to be in a certain area on the battle field, such as the support abilities, you need to be in the rest area and standing behind the character you're supporting.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
english translation doesn't need to worry about the font that hidden in the archive... but other languages....
I HATE shift-jis!!!!

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you managed to contact the author of the OP to distribute the tasks?
no.

check gamefaq umx section.
you can try to copy paste those scripts that already translated. (for your personal use, or even submit to future project leader if someone start an actual one in future...)

Sussudio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no.

check gamefaq umx section.
you can try to copy paste those scripts that already translated. (for your personal use, or even submit to future project leader if someone start an actual one in future...)

Believe me that if I knew how to do it I would have already done it :( , you know how to do it? You will translate when you can this game?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Believe me that if I knew how to do it I would have already done it :( , you know how to do it? You will translate when you can this game?
I was cracking the font for non-japanese&letter language use. but I gave up... cuz it's way too complicate and annoy to make a new character-encoding sheet for a lot separate files in sparate folders.....
english translation for this game is considerable easy(text you need to translate are plain text in shift-jis encoding text file, csv, mes, etc.), but huge time consumption

Reactions: Sussudio

Sussudio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was cracking the font for non-japanese&letter language use. but I gave up... cuz it's way too complicate and annoy to make a new character-encoding sheet for a lot separate files in sparate folders.....
english translation for this game is considerable easy(text you need to translate are plain text in shift-jis encoding text file, csv, mes, etc.), but huge time consumption

So you think it can be completed in the medium to long term?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uploaded all text and image need to be translated for game itself and its v1.1 update patch.
some files are updated in the patch, those files has been removed from game pack for your convenience.

all files are "unique", text files such as .csv and .mes, these are ready for you to edit.
I did remove some images with batch command that no need for Photoshop, but there are still bunch of them in the below package. Please delete them when you photoshop those images.

you may find out that a few duplicate images with different name, just edit one of them and copy&paste&rename! (make sure they have the same dimensions, if not, edit the larger one and shrink it.)

umx: https://puu.sh/wgqYi/45cc8e1fde.7z
umx_patch_v1.1: https://puu.sh/wgqUD/cadfae2d15.7z

DO NOT combine any of those folders together!!!

Edit .csv and .mes with text editor like notepad++, UE and etc. DO NOT change the encoding type!!! keep it as shift-jis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay