ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 Translation

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will you also translate the cards added in the DLC? Cause there's a new one coming out soon that's gonna add Towa, Mira, Supreme Kai Of Time, and Xenoverse Trunks.

Reactions: SSG Vegeta

Raven1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I plan to translate pretty much everything (Although there is some text I haven't found yet in the game files), and yes I will release a partial translation soon. ;)

Great to hear; how exciting.
Thanks for doing this, and good luck. Will eagerly follow your progress.

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DBS is cool! I just wish Gohan wasn't such a weakling.

I guess Karrot, Vegetable and Pickle will have to do for now.

The good news is that Gohan started training again in DBS.In DBA,DBNA and DBAF FMM he trained

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

DBS is cool! I just wish Gohan wasn't such a weakling.

I guess Karrot, Vegetable and Pickle will have to do for now.
Well, the game's story covers part of Dragonball, all of DBZ, some of the movies (Dead Zone, Tree Of Might, Cooler's Revenge/Return Of Cooler, Lord Slug, Broly: TLSSJ/Second Coming, Super Android 13, Fusion Reborn), DBZ Specials (Bardock: The Father Of Goku, Plan To Eradicate The Saiyans), And some of Dragonball GT (Baby Saga and Super 17).

But don't get me wrong, there's TONS of characters to use from DB material including Battle Of Gods (and with the update) Resurrection F.

DragonBall Multiverse is really awesome

dragotaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Dude this is awesome i have always wanted to play this game and the most close i can do that is with the 3DS version but the barrier language is a great turn off and for all this time the game has been released it's the first time i find somebody doing a translation of the game and all i can say is keep up the good work and im looking foward for updates.

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it in a cia file?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would have to extract and rebuild the CIA with the translated files similar to the way you do it with HANS. I personally haven't found a good guide for it but if I do I'll let you know.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Downloading!!!
Thanks for your work, by that way, Can I help with a spanish translation? I would like to help in this project :D
I'd like to get a little more work done then I would like to start on a spanish translation.

dragotaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Im glad there has been progress with the project but i have to say the whole process as of now is too complicated like you have to use programs both in the 3DS and a PC. i have to ask if the process is always going to be like this or there is hope that in the future with further progress made a more easy method could be found like one that just requires a PC with one or two programs at most??? or is there a possibility of releasing a .cia file already patched with the translation so there is no need to do anything tricky but install???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: What are the odds lol