Wind Waker HD Invert Y-Axis : Bloopair Solution

jack44556677

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to use tcpgecko first, and although I was successful in getting the options menu to SAY that the camera was now inverted properly - it didn't do anything. I am sure it can be done, but I gave up and tried another approach before I ended up doing something crazy like this guy :

This solution won't work for everyone, but if you are using Bloopair for your ps3 controller (or any others that bloopair supports, if you are willing to recompile) - it will. Many thanks to gary and all the others whose hard work finally made this possible.

Follow the link below to find my solution.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/bloopai...-other-consoles-natively.594289/post-10382070

Enjoy!

Last edited by jack44556677,
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Or you could inject the 'Better Wind Waker' mod to the gamecube file.

It adds all the wii u QoL fixes to choose from (invert camera, swift sail... Even brisk sail, instant text boxes, faster rolling blah blah) as well as some basic link model recolouring. It can trim out the videos and make the file under 500gb also BUT.... i dont think it will work with the HD texture pack unless it was pre packed so maybe I typed all this for nothing!!

Nice find!

jack44556677

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It adds all the wii u QoL fixes to choose from (invert camera, swift sail... Even brisk sail, instant text boxes, faster rolling blah blah) as well as some basic link model recolouring. It can trim out the videos and make the file under 500gb also BUT.... i dont think it will work with the HD texture pack unless it was pre packed so maybe I typed all this for nothing!!

Nice find!

Nice find!

Nice find!
Can nintendont handle that?

This is a solution for the WiiU game, and sadly - currently anyhow - bloopair doesn't operate in vwii mode.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto