Will you will buy any new xbox console and the controller from the upcoming three new xboxes in this year 2024 yes or no?

Will you will buy any new xbox console and the controller from the upcoming three new xboxes in this

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Jevgenip47

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Will you will buy any new xbox console and the controller from the upcoming three new xboxes in this year 2024 yes or no?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but only because I already have 2 series X consoles, and a 2tb expansion card already in my main one. I will probably pick up a pro controller though, when/ if they go on sale.

Reactions: HawaiianInTown

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point dedicated gaming consoles are just locked down computers... might as well spend the money on a computer that has the capacity for future upgrades. Even entry level gaming PC's handle games pretty well without precision factoring in for certain fps games.

SylverReZ

GBATemp Sh*tposter Deluxe
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll just stick to the Original Xbox, it's got more customization options over a heavily restricted next-gen console. There was an exploit which would allow you to run code through the Game Script UWP app, until Microsoft shamelessly removed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: yep, it's educational, for those that preach it