Homebrew Will multiplayer work with TWLoader?

Heckuhfus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says most of it. I want to know If I an play Mario Kart DS multiplayer even though its not the real thing, same with bomberman, etc. (DOWNLOAD PLAY) DS/3DS

AlfonsoGN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's bricks, they definitely won't happen.

Hey Robz8 I wanted to ask if it's possible to play games like Mario Kart Ds, new Super mario Bros. Mario Party Ds, etc local wireless play via download play with a ds lite or dsi? I have tried and for Mario kart it shows up on the dsi, I put cut off on the 3ds but after a couple of seconds the 3ds comes up with communication error press the a button, as for nsmb when making the lobby it prompts you with communication error right away, I just wanted to ask if there's a way to fix this or implement the feature somehow if it's not their already, sorry for the inconvenience but I really want to play these games with my sister and remember all hte fun we used to have when we were kids.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says most of it. I want to know If I an play Mario Kart DS multiplayer even though its not the real thing, same with bomberman, etc. (DOWNLOAD PLAY) DS/3DS
dont think so for the same reason that flashcarts cant the carts dont have seperate ID's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.