DSi / DS Functionality Not Working On My 2DS XL

arcenedon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just bought a New 2DS XL that was used. I inserted a working copy of Mario Kart DS (it works cuz I used it on my other 3DS, this new one is for my sibling), and when I boot it up after it reads the cartridge, it goes to a white screen and just sits there, same with any other DS or DSi title. I installed CFW afterwards to see if I could fix it with several different methods, including TWLFix-CFW. The same issue still persists, and my sibling really wants to play their DS games more than their 3DS games. Anyone know of a solution? I'm on the latest firmware, alongside the latest version of Luma3DS.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I just bought a New 2DS XL that was used. I inserted a working copy of Mario Kart DS (it works cuz I used it on my other 3DS, this new one is for my sibling), and when I boot it up after it reads the cartridge, it goes to a white screen and just sits there, same with any other DS or DSi title. I installed CFW afterwards to see if I could fix it with several different methods, including TWLFix-CFW. The same issue still persists, and my sibling really wants to play their DS games more than their 3DS games. Anyone know of a solution? I'm on the latest firmware, alongside the latest version of Luma3DS.
Did you do a system update after you ran the twl fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?