Hacking Will infolib, extinfo, savlib files still be updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
112345veronica said:
Pong20302000 and RetroGameFan did an excellent job on the updates for the dstt and its not fair that everyone is bad mouthing him when you's all.yous say he needs grow up it looks and now thanks to all of yous the dstt will die yet again have only yourselves to blame on that
ohhhh... ohhhh... what am I going to now that pong picked up his toys and went home. It sucks but I'll just have to make due with my DSTWO.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
112345veronica said:
Pong20302000 and RetroGameFan did an excellent job on the updates for the dstt and its not fair that everyone is bad mouthing him when you's all know he cant post here.yous say he needs grow up it looks the other way to me and now thanks to all of yous the dstt will die yet again have only yourselves to blame on that

I don't use DSTT, so it's of little importance to me.
Everything I'm saying about Pong, I have already said to him.
I'm not the reason why he was suspended, he was suspended for something far beyond reporting people.

I'm speaking from experience, someone who used to be a friend of his and no longer. He brought some of it onto himself.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan said:
To all the people who are slagging/bad mouthing Pong, whether you agree or not with what he did, the mature thing to do is keep your opinions to yourself and not be provocative.
Don't tell peope what they can and can't say like you matter and are somehow important. Dork.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
retrogamefan said:
To all the people who are slagging/bad mouthing Pong, whether you agree or not with what he did, the mature thing to do is keep your opinions to yourself and not be provocative.

I hope "YOU" will open a new topic...

I will be here if you need...

Maybe we can a start with a new and real group of testers...

yaynds.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pliskron said:
retrogamefan said:
Don't tell peope what they can and can't say like you matter and are somehow important. Dork.
He didn't tell people what they could and could not say. He merely suggested what would be a mature and non-provocative way to behave - something that clearly went straight over your head.

whatthehell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well whatever the reasons were for pong being suspended/banned i don't know, i'm sure the admins had their reasons, i don't really know but i do know that retrogamefan has been a gentleman to me always and i have alot of respect for him, and i think the rest of you should also see that he is a decent person.

WhiteX

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They are both cool, WE expect instant updates from them and it is not profit work so it is kinda stressing, but, well, i am sure someone will pick up the torch and update that damn thing.
biggrin.gif

cccccc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hey, Pong has been updating infolib and extinfo since the beginings of time, so don't push him, he's been doing this for everyone. If you don't want to wait for the updates, make them yourself.

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Allright I'm going to sound like a noob, but...where are the updates, I can't find them, and I feel like an idiot because it's such a small forum
frown.gif

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

HELSBELS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I for one have GREAT RESPECT for Retro and Pong. People like me need people like them, otherwise my DSTT card is only fit for the bin. They don't need us at all.( I know a lot of you won't like that comment-but I believe it to be true)
Lets just hope they continue with the updates.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rude or not they were the only ones keeping this crap updated, haven't seen a relevant update (including that new thread) since around March, I don't use the DSTT personally but I have 2 family members who do and I update their stuff, now I have to wait the 6 months or more for some new little kids to figure out how to do it because there's no where that specifically states how and the TTDS team is crap at updates.

Who's childish here, the people annoyed by Pong being 'immature' or Pong? Really?

Really grinds my gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg