Will I not get my flashcart from aliexpress?

genistopitauniverfrocrami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I only tested the card with the kernel the seller supplied which was extra bad. But I would imagine that games like pokemon black/white 2, the games that use nand saving and some other games like Smurfs 2/ Cars 2/ Tangled/ Toy Story 3 etc might cause issues.
Gotcha. Thanks for the leads.

Presonally I don't see 3DS modding as very accessible. There are too many steps involved for my taste. And ofc some people don't want to mod their system/ want to use the cards in a moment where modding is not an option (e.g. with friends in the holidays etc)
Indeed, you raised some fair points. I've seen people pay for modding despite knowing of the guide. And the possibility of sharing a cart might be appealing, especially if getting multiple.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, based on the screenshot... No. You get a refund.

I've decided to not order cheap ass flashcarts as I had a nightmare of a time with one which outright refuses to boot up games. So, if I do buy another flashcart, it'll be that clear case EZ flashcart.

Fuck aliexpress. Wait 3 months for your order to not show up, then have to wait another 3 months for the replacement of the one that never showed up, then...
3 months? Takes like 2 weeks max for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious