Hacking Wild world/City folk connectivity with a m3

madmikeuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope. It checks the Game ID of the cartridge (ADMP-USA in this case, I believe) and looks for the correct one. Obviously, flashcarts wouldn't send Animal Crossing's Game ID to the Wii. So hard luck there.

S

spectral

How do you know thats how it does it? Other games with DS connectivity work with the cyclo.

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
madmikeuk said:
You can't. The download app looks for a real cartridge. Even a real AC:WW cart from another region won't work.
I don't think that's the case. It would probably be just as compatible as Pokemon Battle Revolution or Pokemon Ranch. If it is:
deba94 said:
QUOTE(deba94 @ Jun 11 2008, 03:06 AM) CycloDS , M3 Real, and G6 Real are currently the only flashcart that can connect to the wii.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1201010

I have yet to grab myself a copy so I can't test anything, but those are the carts that could connect to PBR or PR.

(EDGE could possibly work, but I don't have one so I won't be able to test. Maybe someone else can?

madmikeuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
deba94 said:
I don't think that's the case. It would probably be just as compatible as Pokemon Battle Revolution or Pokemon Ranch.
You misunderstand. Pokémon Diamond/Pearl have in game functions to do this (that's why the power light blinks at the menu, it's looking for a Wii). AC, however, uses a small Download Play app to transfer the save data to the game. So Battle Revolution ans AC:CF are unrelated in this respect.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
madmikeuk said:
deba94 said:
I don't think that's the case. It would probably be just as compatible as Pokemon Battle Revolution or Pokemon Ranch.
You misunderstand. Pokémon Diamond/Pearl have in game functions to do this (that's why the power light blinks at the menu, it's looking for a Wii). AC, however, uses a small Download Play app to transfer the save data to the game. So Battle Revolution ans AC:CF are unrelated in this respect.

i see...

deba94

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
madmikeuk said:
deba94 said:

So how exactly do you connect to City Folk? Its seems like connecting the 2 consoles is a great deal of difficulty since Animal Crossing for the ds does not have the ds2wii compatibility built in.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
The only flashcarts that you can use for perfect DS/Wii Connectivity are CycloDS and G6 DS REAL.
AND NO EDGE DOESNT WORK!

So you cant use the M3.
edit:
type mistake:
you cannot use any other flashcarts to connct the DS with Wii.
Just CycleDS and G6 DS REAL works.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we have to wait and see and i can't get the game till tommorw afternoon...

madmikeuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
deba94 said:
So how exactly do you connect to City Folk? Its seems like connecting the 2 consoles is a great deal of difficulty since Animal Crossing for the ds does not have the ds2wii compatibility built in.
A small DS Download app broadcast checks the cartridge's Game Id, and if it is correct, it transmits the save data to the Wii. In a sense, there is no real "connectivity" between the games themselves, just the DS running the transfer program and the Wii running AC:CF.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kamui said:
Well already got the game.
The conncetivity will only work with CycloDS and G6 DS REAL.

i don't mean to sound rude or anything but do think you can upload a video of it? that is if you can?

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
bambam95 said:
well I tried to connect with my ds and it didn't work and it's an m3 real
Wont work with M3 DS REAL.
I made typing mistake.
Will only work with CycloDS and G6 DS Real.
Also the game on those flashcart has to be from the same Region. So basically for the AC:CF NTSC-U you have to use the AC:WW(US)

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kamui said:
bambam95 said:
well I tried to connect with my ds and it didn't work and it's an m3 real
Wont work with M3 DS REAL.
I made typing mistake.
Will only work with CycloDS and G6 DS Real.
Also the game on those flashcart has to be from the same Region. So basically for the AC:CF NTSC-U it you have to use the AC:WW(US)

cool i can't wait till tommorow!!

thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1