Hacking Wild world/City folk connectivity with a m3

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried Pokemon which doesnt work with any flashcart except CycloDS.
Sorry but I dont have a DS at the moment to confirm. But it should work with the Cyclo.

@GhostFaceLoser
You have cyclo?
Thats great, so you can confirm it for us
smile.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe tommorw i can casue i have to trade something in to get it plus i need money...

i always keep mine cyclods in my ds so i never lose it so... i'll see if i can get it today but i can't make no promise's...

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
I cannot say with 100% guaranty that it will work on Cyclo. But I dont see a reason for it not to work with Cyclo. Unless Nintendo made anti piracy whatever...

For Pokemon, the Wii game Pokemon Battle Revolution checks the gameid aswell, and it worked fine with Cycle. So I gues if AC:CF checks gameid, the game simply have to be from the same region on the flashcart...

edit:
Anyone rich enough to donate money on AC:CF is welcome in my city
smile.gif

S

spectral

I've just been looking up about AC and it does indeed look like it wont work on any flash cart. You dont connect from within AC:WW you do it from the download play option in the main DS menu while the AC is inserted. But as was mentioned on page 1 the DS wont know where to look on a flash cart.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
spectral said:
I've just been looking up about AC and it does indeed look like it wont work on any flash cart. You dont connect from within AC:WW you do it from the download play option in the main DS menu while the AC is inserted. But as was mentioned on page 1 the DS wont know where to look on a flash cart.
You dont connect from within Pokemon Diamond/Pear either.
There is an option on the start menu. And the option only appears when Wii is turned ON with the game Pokemon Battle Rev and DS conncectivity selected on the Wii.

S

spectral

Yes but thats once the game is loaded. With AC you dont load the game at all. Its from the DS's main menu the download play icon. Which means the cyclo wont be running at all when you do it.

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spectral said:
My guess is they've done it this way specifically to stop flash carts working.
Or they did it, unlike pokemon, because the actual game was never initially planned to connect with the wii. They would of had to program wild world so that it would connect to the wii, but they didn't so they had to use another program to move the save. It isn't very constructive to just assume what ever nintendo does that makes it where you can't use your flash cart, it doesn't necessarily mean they did it just for that purpose. Paranoia is bad
tongue.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Whatever Nintendo did, I DONT LIKE IT!
Anyways, just means you guys have to order a US version of AC:WW, if you fancy using AC:WW save.

S

spectral

I didn't just assume I said it was a guess. Your reason sounds more plausible though. i didn't think of that.

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kamui said:
Anyways, just means you guys have to order a US version of AC:WW, if you fancy using AC:WW save.
There's not really any good reason to use your wild world save, unless you want to earn money and buy back all of the crap you had. You can't take bells or possessions, you can only take your face, name, and catalog, it's the same as moving from one wild world town to another, except you can move back
tongue.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
gumbyscout said:
Kamui said:
There's not really any good reason to use your wild world save, unless you want to earn money and buy back all of the crap you had. You can't take bells or possessions, you can only take your face, name, and catalog, it's the same as moving from one wild world town to another, except you can move back
tongue.gif
OH!?
I thought you could transfer other accessories aswell.
If thats the case, then I dont see any reason at all for the transfer.
We all get the same kinda face on AC anyways..
(except my cool haircut on ACWW and the custom cloathing design from my girlfriend
frown.gif
)

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If you realy want to connect/immigrate, you can inject the sav-File from your M3 in the original Game (if you have one)...worked for me great. Now I only have to wait for the PAL-Version...stupid NTSC....
ph34r.gif

BTW, the Programm I used is the Wi-Fi Backup-Tool from Rudolph...

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
yeh i have the g6ds real, and it doesn't work for me, i can get it to load, but it says "please insert the animal crossing game in the ds, turn power off and try again." does anyone know if you can erase data of a original flashcart and put the rom only on that flashcart? say i have mariokart ds original. i also have a g6 lite (slot2), theres an option in there to erase the ds game in slot one, so was wondering if there was a way to erase mariokart, put animal crossing ds on there, xfer my save to it, then way i go... if it sounds weird then nm, just figured i think i have the tools to try something like that. pm me or write here if it's worth a shot lol

edit* also seen this topic, might be useful as well

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=113...amp;mode=linear

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc