Hacking wiiware wads

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for my downloads i use Utorrent and my main search is mininova so i went searhing on there for wiiware wads anf ound all the ones so far but on all of them it said about them being in japanese, are there any sites that provide wiiware wads in english yet?

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
woody0 said:
for my downloads i use Utorrent and my main search is mininova so i went searhing on there for wiiware wads anf ound all the ones so far but on all of them it said about them being in japanese, are there any sites that provide wiiware wads in english yet?

uh-oh

You just gave away where you get your romz, which is against the rules.

and you are not allowed to ask where you can get roms from.

Few, you broke two rules in one post. Oh my!

QUOTE"Warez" & ROMs

"Warez" is an internet term used to describe software, film, music, games and data piracy.

* GBAtemp provides news and information on ROMs and general scene news ONLY.
* We DO NOT HOST ROMs or provide links to websites that do contain ROMs.
* Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE LINKS for and to websites that provide ROMs for download.
* We do not condone piracy in any way.
* Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download and share ROM files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion only.

Ok, you may not provided a link but anyone smart enough would google that website you said.

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Well you could at least tell him not to do it instead of being sarcastic about it. Dont post any places where you can get wad files or anything related to iso's or wii games it against the forum rules.

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
actually i didnt break rules because i didnt ask for roms
smile.gif
i asked if there were any WADS in english yet and i didnt give away where i download either because there wasnt a direct link to the site
smile.gif
so there4 i havnt broke any rules. so dont try to get me in trouble

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
woody0 said:
actually i didnt break rules because i didnt ask for roms
smile.gif
i asked if there were any WADS in english yet and i didnt give away where i download either because there wasnt a direct link to the site
smile.gif
so there4 i havnt broke any rules. so dont try to get me in trouble

QUOTE(-x1_0_nt- @ May 11 2008, 04:43 PM) Ok, you may not provided a link but anyone smart enough would google that website you said.

btw, thanks for the website. Thats another one for the bookmarks.

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
woody0 said:

i didnt ask for sites that provided WADS or ROMS i asked if there were any for english WADS there for not asking for a site to download from. get your facts straight before you try to get me banned wud ya

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
raulpica said:
If the WiiWare channel isn't even out yet how can there be WiiWare english wads floating in the intarwebz?
laugh.gif

and sorry, but isnt the american wiiware out yet? as i thought it was so i thought that english WADS would have been dumped by now.

EDIT: sorry about double post there. cant find the delete button ^^'

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
woody0 said:
raulpica said:
If the WiiWare channel isn't even out yet how can there be WiiWare english wads floating in the intarwebz?
laugh.gif

and sorry, but isnt the american wiiware out yet? as i thought it was so i thought that english WADS would have been dumped by now.
It launches tomorrow
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: