WiiWare #0576 - RockMan 10: Uchuu Kara no Kyoui (Japan)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, I have Megaman 10 and now I am so getting Rockman 10!
smile.gif
No difference, I know.
tongue.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please.. No guess.. If you want to know then dont be afraid and go to capcom of usa forum and ask them why and they will tell you why because it is something to do with copyright somewhere. I forgot where.
smile.gif

JohannesC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Please.. No guess.. If you want to know then dont be afraid and go to capcom of usa forum and ask them why and they will tell you why because it is something to do with copyright somewhere. I forgot where.
smile.gif
Please...You're wrong.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JohannesC said:
RockmanForte said:
smile.gif
Please...You're wrong.

Really ? Tell me.
smile.gif

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
His most notable appearances have been within his own self-titled games, beginning with Rockman for the Nintendo Famicom in 1987. This, and all future Mega Man games released in North America and Europe, would bear the title "Mega Man" due to Capcom USA's early decision to change the name. Prior to decision on the name "Mega Man" which was proposed by Joseph Morici, Capcom had even considered the name "Rainbow Man" as a possible title due to the nature of Mega Man's color change when using different Robot Master weapons.

WIKI

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow you're a retard for telling him he's wrong and then referring to a fucking WIKI and saying that somehow that HAS to be true... retard

piface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Fabis94 said:
Lol why 'Rock'?

Lol. We should actually be wondering why it was changed to "Mega"Man when localized not backwards.

So guys you know, all Capcom games first stared in America, so they translated Megaman to Rockman and not vicebersa

piface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JohannesC said:
piface said:
.Darky said:
Fabis94 said:
Lol why 'Rock'?

Lol. We should actually be wondering why it was changed to "Mega"Man when localized not backwards.

So guys you know, all Capcom games first stared in America, so they translated Megaman to Rockman and not vicebersa
lmao, has to be a joke post.

Tell me a name in Japanese from Capcom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P