Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

chikoo_69

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Must be your console's region since I can play in whatever (european) language I set on my EU wii u console. At first it was Dutch since I have a Dutch wii u. I can't remember any Zelda having the Dutch language before, so it must be new.

Changed it back to English though since I don't like playing any game in Dutch.
My wiiu is set to french and i am from Canada (Quebec) Maybe it has something to do with mocha? I use mocha 0.2 i think it's the lastest version available. I'll have to check other games after work to see if they default to english too

johan_1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, technically it is not mandatory, if u edit the version stron in the version.xt in the game files to 1.0.0 it will boot all the same.
oh i didnt know about that. So you can play without the extra 2GB of the update ?? What's the purpose of the update then ?

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There's 6 different languages, it's set to basically whatever your console region is, all except asian languages, you'll need the jap version, at least until we can replace the defaults.

People with US (or NTSC for that matter) consoles are reporting that they only get english even if their consoles are set to french or spanish system language.

chikoo_69

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's 6 different languages, it's set to basically whatever your console region is, all except asian languages, you'll need the jap version, at least until we can replace the defaults.
:unsure: So is there any way for a Canadien wiiu to play this version of the game in french? (My system language is french btw but game in defaults to english)

eeeinator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me and tell me how to mark the Shrines in Zelda Breath of the Wild

Go to a high vantage point, and i believe you just click the right joystick button and the camera should zoom in allowing you to mark a spot you see on the map

Manjarate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Quebec French and Latin American Spanish (yes, they're separate from the regular French and Spanish) are not included in the EUR version and therefore the game starts in English.

People from Quebec and Latin America should wait for the USA version of the game if they want to play in their respective languages

The Nintendo Switch version, though, has all languages (9?) available in all regions.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People with US (or NTSC for that matter) consoles are reporting that they only get english even if their consoles are set to french or spanish system language.
:unsure: So is there any way for a Canadien wiiu to play this version of the game in french? (My system language is french btw but game in defaults to english)
That's.. unique.. Maybe wait for the NTSC version, because it seems the EU only has it set for EU languages, and the one US one, so maybe it'll be different on the NTSC? Thanks to @VinsCool for posting this, making it easier to find xD
upload_2017-2-28_3-20-15-png.79878

chikoo_69

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quebec French and Latin American Spanish (yes, they're separate from the regular French and Spanish) are not included in the EUR version and therefore the game starts in English.

People from Quebec and Latin America should wait for the USA version of the game if they want to play in their respective languages

The Nintendo Switch version, though, has all languages (9?) available in all regions.
Thanks for the clarification! it's really apreciated.
Is saviine able to change the savegame file to other region?

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Now I see clearly, LA spanish is USes.
Now, I have a question, How the EUR consoles with english as console language see the game? (no EUen in the game files)

Reactions: Shikkichu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol