Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckJustice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys guess who is an absolute genius. I kept getting wup y mod error 0xFFFBF3E2 so I searched and searched, changed "install" to "Install", tried both mocha and sigpatch, looked up tutorials to see what I was doing wrong....I didn't move the files out of the original folders with the brackets and into the install/game name folder. Had just put the whole folder in the folder. Game is good to go now and I can feel my idiocy fading.

Reactions: Amingo

Genio16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If the game is EUR when i get the game here in NA will the save file be compatible?, or i will have to reset progress?

011.guilherme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it will be legely available? Maybe some performance patches or missing file patches. Who knows.

I was wondering about the total game size that doesn't match up. Nintendo announced back in January that the Wii U version would be 13Gb total, but the one we have now is only 12Gb.

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone knows what languages can I play the game? I saw people posting pics in french, german, japanese and english... but I heard there are 9 languages...

Spearel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
If the game is EUR when i get the game here in NA will the save file be compatible?, or i will have to reset progress?
Use saviine. I'm sure it will work, it worked for me in the past with different games (US Color Splash save into EUR game)

Reactions: Genio16

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you can convert the save grabed by saviine to loadiine/usb version .
when the legit tik is out i will take the save 1st by saviine , then i desinstall the entire game , and reinstall it with the legit tik upadate , then use saviine to put the save.
idk if desinstalling just the update does matter but i will test that.

Ok in theory this should work. Sounds a little risky but nothing ventured nothing gained. Good luck and report back ;D

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It seems all USA consoles, with any system language, see the game in English. It does not bothers me, but I want want to know why

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Ok in theory this should work. Sounds a little risky but nothing ventured nothing gained. Good luck and report back ;D
ok i will ,and for me its not risky at all but will see ;)
the gain is :
-no more sigpatching when loading the game, run it like other games.
-having my game progress till march 3 (when the legit tik of the update is out).

Last edited by mitcha,
Reactions: Amingo

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok i will ,and for me its not risky at all but will see ;)
the gain is :
-no more sigpatching when loading the game, run it like other games.
-having my game progress till march 3 (when the legit tik of the update is out).

One more thing to back you up: Before doing what you plan to do, you should be able to copy the entire data (game data, update data, savegame) to an external drive through the wii u settings menu. This way if your operation goes wrong you could just transfer everything back to the state of now? I have never done this but i think it works.

Genio16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Use saviine. I'm sure it will work, it worked for me in the past with different games (US Color Splash save into EUR game)

Ok i will try thanks, but will it differenciate from the download game?, or just delete all files and only keep the save when using the disc version of the game?

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
One more thing to back you up: Before doing what you plan to do, you should be able to copy the entire data (game data, update data, savegame) to an external drive through the wii u settings menu. This way if your operation goes wrong you could just transfer everything back to the state of now? I have never done this but i think it works.
i will take this advice in consediration ty.

Suji_Pyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My WiiU is USA, I can only play the game in English, no language settings on game. Any form of changing this? Any idea of why happens this way?
You need to change the system's language... because Nintendo of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn +1